Check date on credit/member/share holder card!

More
11 years 9 months ago #24779 by Hestia
A specific company that I buy farm supplies and gas with has had a major hick up and not sent out new plastic cards.
I did fill up the car and told the card was not valid.
I was not the first customer today according to the people at the gas station.
I had to pay cash with my last grocery money to be ale to leave the gas station.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #349186 by GrantK
I presume you are referring to the Farmlands Card Suzanne?

We received our new ones in the mail about a week ago. I would suggest calling their head office in Hastings and ask to speak to the person who handles the Farmlands Card enquiries. I have done this in the past concerning various matters, and the lady I spoke to was very helpful.

Live weather data and High/Low records for our farm at: www.keymer.name/weather

More
11 years 9 months ago #349191 by Hestia
The people at the gas station just laughed and told I was not the first one today,,we had been many,,,
I did drive by the local farmlands and they said they were aware,,they had been given a list of people whose cards had expired,,

More
11 years 9 months ago #349196 by Stikkibeek

Hestia;338750 wrote: The people at the gas station just laughed and told I was not the first one today,,we had been many,,,
I did drive by the local farmlands and they said they were aware,,they had been given a list of people whose cards had expired,,

So I hope they offered to pay for your groceries!

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
11 years 9 months ago #349198 by Hestia
no,,,,but they offered to give me the rebate on gas purchased without the card,,

More
11 years 9 months ago #349210 by sod
Ours arrived yesterday so bit close but ok :)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
11 years 9 months ago #349213 by Hestia
Mine was in my mail when I came home,,,one day too late.
F-land was aware of this and knew it was a hick up with making new cards,,since they had sent out lists with customers names to their shops,,,wonder why not sending something out to the customers,,,

More
11 years 9 months ago #349216 by Sue
We got a letter from F;lads mid last week to say there was a problem with distribution of the new cards from CHch due to quake and that tho the card would expire on Friday, the new one wouldn't arrive until Tuesday.
I thought that was pretty good of them to inform us about it. Perhaps it was only some branches that a) it affected and b) bothered to tell their clients!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds