Guard cat Tonks

More
11 years 10 months ago #24194 by Ghilly
Guard cat Tonks was created by Ghilly
I was having a spot of bother getting to sleep last night (early this morning) probably owing to a very late dinner and not feeling flash. I decided to turn the light on and sit up for a bit. Tonks had been restless beside me but also quite smoochy... As soon as the light went on she stared up at the wall above my head and kept staring.... I looked to see what she was looking at and crawling up the wall was a rather big whitetail.

I ran off to get the 'spider catcher jar' and when I got back the bloody thing had vanished. I figured it must had dropped so I started tweezering things out of the way, pillow, mattress, Bailey the Polar bear, and there is was, on the back of Bailey's front leg .... waiting to pounce no doubt! I caught it in the jar and dispatched it... this is one thing I can dispatch with no second thought. Tonks was heaped with praise and seemed quite pleased with herself. I slept with the light on following that.. if there was one, there could be more!

I know there are so many theories about these nasty beasties bu I'm not taking any chances and Spiders are not on my list of favourite bugs.... except hoppy spiders. I quite like them.

YAY TONKS!!!

Yakut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #342541 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic Guard cat Tonks
Go, Tonks. I saw the biggest one I've ever seen a few weeks ago. It was on the tablecloth. Managed to capture & dispose of it fairly quickly. I've been bitten a few times & had no major affects but certainly not pleasant.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
11 years 10 months ago #342562 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Guard cat Tonks
:) good on ya Tonks :)
Hope she got a treaty breakie after that for being a clever girl :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 10 months ago #342566 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic Guard cat Tonks
She got her regular bickies but she did get loads of cuddles. I would have slept with one eye open if I could have. Nasty bloody things those whitetails. They even LOOK mean! Awwww Tonks is now in the hall next to Pilot and giving Pilot smooches. Pilot is wary cos the smooches can quite often go from "I love you" to "I'm gonna pierce your face!" It doesn't take anything at all for 'Miss 'tude' to swing the other way.

She doesn't suffer fools or anyone one else, gladly. Her terms or face the consequences. Knowing what her terms are from one second to the next is the hurdle.

Yakut

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds