Aurora australis - keep an eye out tonight!

More
11 years 10 months ago #23945 by reggit

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #339625 by DiDi
Looking out my window, it is VERY unlikely we will see any sky tonight. Very overcast. Would be amazing to see though.

More
11 years 10 months ago #339627 by Sweetpea
I'm not holding out much hope, the clouds here look fathoms deep. Shame, because it would be a good show I suspect and a bit out of the blue too as we're in a period of low solar activity.

More
11 years 10 months ago #339640 by ronnie
Will have to try and stay awake:rolleyes: long enough to have a look tonight.
No clouds to be seen as yet.
They are really spectacular to watch. I used to see them quite often when I worked at the pub in Bluff and wasn't getting home till 4am.

More
11 years 10 months ago #339655 by beedee
Any idea or about what time!!???

More
11 years 10 months ago #339726 by OakhengeFarm
Damn! It's peeing down out there, with a heavy rain warning out. No chance of seeing the sky from here! Would somebody with a clear sky take a piccie for me and post it here?? Pretty please?

11 acres (4 in QEII Covenanted native bush), 15 sheep, 2 beefies, large vege gardens and a goat, and still no dog!:(

Oh, and uncountable wild birds - including fantails, swallows, yellowhammers, morepork, magpies, hawks, pukekos, and even quaill, pheasants and rainbow lorikeets [:D][:D] Not to mention possums, hares, rabbits, rats...

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds