Hobby turned good

More
12 years 1 week ago #23415 by ronnie
Hobby turned good was created by ronnie
OH has been making paper bricks for our fire for many years. A few of you lovely folk have seen his "operation" for making these things - buckets full of shredded, very wet, paper and his beloved brick maker sitting on top of the freezer out in the garage :rolleyes: He spends hours inside manually shredding said paper for these bricks.

Anyway, in an effort to get rid of the several thousand of these things lining the garage wall, I put them on a well known auction site. I had nightmares of having to shift them all when we finally shift from here [}:)][}:)]

Anyhow, we managed to sell a few bags of them at auction, and those customers have become regular buyers of them.

Then one of OH's mates came with her ute and took away a great deal of them. :D :D
She has since rung to say she will take whatever we have left of them [:0][:0][:0]

OH is now frantically trying to get some more made and dried in case any of our regulars need some more.:rolleyes:

Oh, the stresses of small business[;)][}:)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #333759 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Hobby turned good
[:0][^][;)] :D

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
12 years 1 week ago #333783 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Hobby turned good
Ha ha! managed to make one of those a few moths back and left it outside on the deck to dry. The sparrows ate it! :)

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds