Anyone driving Dunedin to chch?

More
12 years 2 months ago #22794 by jen
Hi folks,
We're looking at buying trailer, the type you can fold the drawbar back to store it standing up in the garage, there don't seem to be many around but we've spotted one in Dunedin.

Thought it would be worth checking if anyone is anyone is headed this way and could drive it with them. We'd pay for your trouble of course.

We haven't bought it yet but if we do it would probably need to be picked up within a couple of weeks. Feel free to get in touch if you may be interested.

Thanks.

jen (returned to townie life)
community.webshots.com/user/j_nepton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #326762 by Waffling Milk Maid
The next time I'm heading up isn't until August now sorry, but if no one else is able to and it's worth waiting that long then I am happy to do so!!

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

More
12 years 2 months ago #326766 by jen
Replied by jen on topic Anyone driving Dunedin to chch?
Thanks Waffles :) Very kind of you, we asked how soon it need to be picked up and he advised ASAP since it was sitting outside and he couldn't guarantee it wouldn't start to rust.

We just called and got a price from mainfreight...which doesn't work out at much more expensive than us driving there and back... so if nobody's tempted here we'll just get it sent up. Hope all's well with you!

jen (returned to townie life)
community.webshots.com/user/j_nepton

More
12 years 2 months ago #326788 by RKH
Replied by RKH on topic Anyone driving Dunedin to chch?
Jen, try Jeff's Haulage too, I got a car shifted and they were cheap, can't remember exactly what the cost was but remember being surprised at how cheap it was!

Arapawa Island Sheep, 2 dogs, 2 cats, one huge Kunekune, 4 tiny Kunekune's and some cool chickens.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds