Makes you wonder what goes through their minds

More
12 years 3 months ago #22275 by Xartep
read this

Crikey - what was she thinking[:0][:0][:0]

3 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Huntaway, 3 Cats, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Cows, Ducks, Chickens, Bunnies - small petting zoo?:rolleyes::cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #320943 by ronnie
She obviously wasn't.........

More
12 years 3 months ago #320953 by Finn McCool
That's so funny, I nearly choked on my sandwich when I saw the headline! How on earth does that scenario come about!?

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

More
12 years 3 months ago #320959 by kiwi_jon
She should have gone for the Brazilian [:0]

More
12 years 3 months ago #320980 by beedee
I thought peeps had to have a brain to think!!!
she lost hers some years ago, from her lifestyle and companions!!!

More
12 years 3 months ago #320994 by ravenseyes
With her ex husband on her way to see boyfriend :rolleyes: What a pity she hadn't removed herself - then at least she could be a Darwin Award candidate

Brave Words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created, but now, they are all Borg.

More
12 years 3 months ago #321021 by Toast
OMG, what will the Americans do next to entertain us Kiwis! Ravenseyes - I agree, how bizarre with ex & on way to see boyfriend. Nice that they all get along though!

I used to think I was nuts when I would put make-up on at the lights in a rush to get to work!

My car went to the panelbeaters yesterday because somebody ran into me in a carpark (she was honest & is paying) & after I picked up the car I was worried about damaging it again & was being oh-so-careful in carparks etc. It's such a fine line when you're driving.

Long may the Americans keep us entertained with their antics. Most of them aren't that stupid though. Not the ones I know.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
12 years 3 months ago #321031 by Xartep

Toast;306687 wrote:
Long may the Americans keep us entertained with their antics. Most of them aren't that stupid though. Not the ones I know.

:D

The smart ones have/are moving to NZ [;)] :D :p

3 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Huntaway, 3 Cats, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Cows, Ducks, Chickens, Bunnies - small petting zoo?:rolleyes::cool:

More
12 years 3 months ago #321103 by kindajojo
I just wonder if she was blonde.......at both ends.

More
12 years 3 months ago #321264 by NZ Appaloosas
It happened in Florida...that explains a LOT. Florida has towns of approximately 20,000 residents but only 5 surnames in the phone book...

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds