Any monthly web hosting companies?

More
12 years 4 months ago #22180 by jtwitt
First, I am looking for a hosting company that charges monthly. I don't want to pay yearly and get stuck with a provider. I came across chime host - but I can't seem to find many sites talking about them. I see hostgator on pretty much every review site i visit but they require advance payment for the low price. any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #319892 by max2
i was going to answer your first question re the monthly bit, I have just created a website for work using telecom business hub, however its still a 12 monthly deal, even though you pay monthly.

So doesn't really help, eh.....

More
12 years 4 months ago #319898 by Yo Man
We use Interspeed / Sitesonline for $16.88 per month.
www.interspeed.co.nz
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
07 859 1007

More
12 years 4 months ago #319901 by Kiwi303
it costs more than the interspeed YoMan quoted, but the guy that hosts NZs biggest hunting forum www.fishnhunt.co.nz also hosts sites on his servers, options include monthly payments, and monthly hosting contracts. so if you only want a 2 or 3 month thing for a specific purpose, such as a club show or a conference site, that could work.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
12 years 4 months ago #319904 by optrex
It depends what you want. If its an NZ host then you will pay more and get less for your money. I use hostingdirect.co.nz but to afford it I have to forgo weekend and out of hour support.
US sites may lag due to the connection from NZ to international being so, so you may want to pick AUS or Singapore. If its a plain old webpage you wont notice too much lag anyway.

Really we need to know what your intentions for the site are. If your information is not changing would free hosting be an option?

NZ Weather Forum
NZ Beekeepers Forum

More
12 years 4 months ago #319913 by wyseyes
Kiwiwebhost.co.nz do have a $14.95 per month account. It's not their cheapest deal, that is a $1 per week but gotta pay for a year. However, that $52 for the year is only just more than 3 months worth of the $14.95 per month.

I see you shiver in anticip......................................................................................ation

• Jack
12 years 4 months ago #319922 by Jack

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds