Cock-a-doodly-doo!

More
12 years 4 months ago #21989 by granny56r
Cock-a-doodly-doo! was created by granny56r
Got this from our local vet newsletter!

Joke – Cock-a-doodly-doo!

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and he wants chicks. So he goes down the road to the next
farmer and asks if he has a rooster which he would sell. The other farmer says “Yeah, I’ve got this great rooster
named Randy. He’ll service every chicken you got, no problem.”

Well, Randy the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he’d be worth it, so he buys Randy and
takes him home where he sets him down and gives him a pep talk, “Randy, I want you to pace yourself now.
You’ve got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money, so I’ll need you to do a good job.
Okay, go out there, take your time and have some fun,” the farmer ends with a chuckle.

Randy seems to understand, so the farmer points to the hen house and Randy takes off like a shot. WHAM!
Randy mates with every hen in the hen house three or four times, and the farmer is shocked. After that the farmer
hears a commotion in the duck pen, and sure enough, there’s Randy. Later on the farmer sees him after the
geese down by the lake and, once again, WHAM, he gets all the geese and by sunset is out in the fields chasing
the quail and pheasants.

The farmer is distraught – worried that his rooster won’t even last 24 hours.

Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next morning to find Randy dead as a doorknob – stone
cold in the middle of the yard and there are buzzards circling overhead.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colourful and expensive animal, shakes his head and says, “Oh,
Randy, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you’ve done to yourself.”

Randy opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, “SHHH, they’re getting closer…..”

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
DOUGLAS ADAMS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #317555 by Hawkspur
Replied by Hawkspur on topic Cock-a-doodly-doo!
Very good! :D :D :D

Love the name for the roo too!

More
12 years 4 months ago #317612 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Cock-a-doodly-doo!
:) :) love it :)
lol where there is a will , there is a way :) lol lool

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds