milk quart bottle tops

More
12 years 4 months ago #21942 by max2
milk quart bottle tops was created by max2
does anyone know, or have, the old bottle tops that had a pourer on them for the quart glass milk bottles?

I bought 7 glass bottles last week from a 2nd hand shop (sick of re-rinsing plastic bottles that never really smell clean) and i would be keen to get my hands on the pourer top.

happy to pay postage and for the tops.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #316972 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic milk quart bottle tops
you mean those plastic top thingy's swaggie :)
yeah they were great :) ... sorry matey , i havent got any or would have just sent them up

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #316985 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic milk quart bottle tops

Stu_R;302228 wrote: you mean those plastic top thingy's swaggie :)
yeah they were great :) ... sorry matey , i havent got any or would have just sent them up

I think so Stu, not being a Kiwi I don't know what they used here, but one of the Ladies at work remembers them, as does SOH. Apparently they were awesome, and must be better than our bit of glad wrap and rubber band....

More
12 years 4 months ago #316990 by Stu_R
:) Yep Swaggie .. they are plastic , fit over bottle top .. have a flip up top on the spout part ... :) the last one i used was blue lol
sorry i havent any left :( ... um lost in transit probably about 4 house moves a go :(

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
12 years 4 months ago #316992 by max2

Stu_R;302247 wrote: :) Yep Swaggie .. they are plastic , fit over bottle top .. have a flip up top on the spout part ... :) the last one i used was blue lol
sorry i havent any left :( ... um lost in transit probably about 4 house moves a go :(

Sounds like the ones I have been told about. Never mind Stu, many thanks for bumping up the thread though. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #317019 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic milk quart bottle tops
swaggie - I am so torn! It isn't easy to give things away things you have kept for years...but...I not only have one top but 5 bottles AND a six bottle holder to put them in - a bit battered but it is the bottle holder. I have been saving "stuff" for years and have no idea why so I have started passing things on to those who WANT them. Despite having them, I haven't used then once... so they are yours.

Yell out when you have time to call in for a coffee.

More
12 years 4 months ago #317161 by max2

DiDi;302278 wrote: swaggie - I am so torn! It isn't easy to give things away things you have kept for years...but...I not only have one top but 5 bottles AND a six bottle holder to put them in - a bit battered but it is the bottle holder. I have been saving "stuff" for years and have no idea why so I have started passing things on to those who WANT them. Despite having them, I haven't used then once... so they are yours.

Yell out when you have time to call in for a coffee.

Aw crikey Didi, I have been promising for yonks to drop in and haven't (neither did with Devan either) because ''time'' never seems to be available anymore....

But would you mind holding it for me for when that time comes? Please?

More
12 years 4 months ago #317187 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic milk quart bottle tops
Not going anywhere at this stage! PM me if you need my phone number and you can just yell out when you are ready. One of the problems with massive storage cupboards is that you fill them. Still have to find doll's clothes patterns for someone else but I will get there!

More
12 years 4 months ago #317192 by Stu_R
:) Didi your going great myfriend :) at least you know whats "in there somewhere now " :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #317711 by max2

DiDi;302460 wrote: Not going anywhere at this stage! PM me if you need my phone number and you can just yell out when you are ready. One of the problems with massive storage cupboards is that you fill them. Still have to find doll's clothes patterns for someone else but I will get there!

Have you asked the Salvation Army in Pukekohe? I believe there is a lady there who does their preserving and there just might be a like minded volunteer who would happily sew the patterns for the Army family store....

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds