In Loving Memory of Chelsea

More
12 years 6 months ago #21170 by Dream Weaver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #308152 by Pumpkingirl
It's lovely Smilie, really lovely :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #308153 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic In Loving Memory of Chelsea
Really lovely, and really well put together :)
Beautifully done Smilie
RIP sweet Chelsea

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #308159 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic In Loving Memory of Chelsea
Beautifully done smilie. She looks so like my Porche! No wonder you miss her so much.

More
12 years 6 months ago #308168 by Dream Weaver
Thanks guys. It was a first attempt. found a couple more good pics after I had done it, but i have no idea how to edit so left it. Its thanks to Pyewacket I managed to do it. Without her help id still be swearing ha ha.
Chelsea is in her lovely Rosewood box on the wall unit in the lounge, she has an Angel ornament beside her. feel so much better now she is home with me, st6ill miss her like you wouldnt believe though.:)
Alot of the pics are when she is old, I have no idea how to scan etc the ones of her as a kitten. In a couple you can see her eyes, they are really bad, just like 2 marbles, in the end you couldnt see her pupils. She'll be able to see now though.

More
12 years 6 months ago #308182 by Birman Babe
Yes, those old eyes will be fresh & bright now. RIP Chelsea and hugs to you Smilie for loving & caring for her so much xxX

More
12 years 6 months ago #308289 by terralee
That was beautiful smilie ...had me in tears :( special special Chelsea :(

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago #308292 by Pumpkingirl
If you're not sure how to scan them, I would take a photo of the photo, using your digital camera. You do have to make sure you have plenty of light, and sometimes it can be a bit fiddly to stop the photo paper from being shiny, but it works quite well.

For example, this is a photo a photo :D so they do turn out quite well, and you can get the images at a much better resolution than most home scanners can manage if you're taking a high resolution image on a digital camera.

Attached files
File Attachment:

More
12 years 6 months ago #308295 by kate
Replied by kate on topic In Loving Memory of Chelsea
That's so lovely Smilie...what a special cat she was :)

Web Goddess

More
12 years 6 months ago #309422 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic In Loving Memory of Chelsea
That was great. She didn't look old to me. I kept waiting for the pics of her as an older cat. What great memories you have.

I know how you miss her.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
12 years 6 months ago #309443 by Dream Weaver
Thanks for that Toast. She was getting old around the mouth lol it was like a lioness, seemed to be abit square around the mouth. The vet commented on how beautiful her fur was for such a sick and elderly cat, it was so silky.
Oh yes I still miss her dearly. I swear she jumped on my bed last 2 nights as thats what she used to do, no one was there, but i felt the bed like she was walking on it. No one will ever have that piece of my heart that belongs to her though. Even if I get another cat, it will NEVER be Chelsea. i do have to say the other old cat Abby, whos 15 is looking old since Chelsea passed. She is quite missing her sparring partner and is lonely. The younger cat is so independant and is often out and about till night comes and she is in on the spare bed.

More
12 years 6 months ago #309447 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic In Loving Memory of Chelsea
I looked at the SPCA advert in the paper today & although they were all cute, the thought of it made me close the paper.

However, I've spotted a dumped cat (same markings as your Chelsea) way down the farm & then up close to the woolshed where it crouched in the grass for as long as I stayed & talked to it. Yesterday I saw it walking very slowly & quite relaxed up by the fence of the neighbouring house. I called out to it a few times. Perhaps it will come and adopt me and I'll have no choice!

The others do get lonely when one goes. I sent a horse away last week & she had been such a bitch to the others but when she had gone the others moped around for days. One even called out to me every 20 minutes. Anyway, they've got four new neighbours now & they've forgotten the old mare!

They're such great company. Time does help.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds