Curriculum Vitae of Sycamore Talula (Lulu)

More
14 years 8 months ago #20704 by Birman Babe
Curriculum Vitae of Sycamore Talula ( LULU )

I am a 12 year old spayed female Bluepoint Birman. I was born on 16 Sept 1997 at my Auntie Audrey Gunn’s cattery in Kawerau. I am registered with New Zealand Cat Fancy Inc. and my number is LH5573C.

I went to my Mum and Dad in Rotorua on 8 December 1997. My Mum and Dad have looked after me very well and I’ve always had all my tablets, flea treatments and vaccinations at the right time. One time, a long time ago, I dislocated my left front leg when I got it caught in a ponga fence when I was being chased by a dog. But that’s all fixed now and I don’t have a problem there at all.

I am very cute and cuddly, but that’s because I’m a Birman and that’s what we do. I live a quiet life, because there are no young children in our house and I’m not used to them. My best friend is a 7 year old Golden Retriever called Lucy. I spend most of my time indoors or in the sun outside, but close to the house, since I’m very happy there. I am trained to use a dirt box indoors, but I haven’t done that for a long time, since I know all about using cat flaps. I also ask if I want to be let out when Mum and Dad are around. In fact, I talk a lot, although sometimes I don’t think the dog knows what I’m saying to her. I’m told I have a loud purr, which I also do a lot. I like to sit on chairs with Mum or Dad and in the winter I’ll cuddle up in front of the fire with the dog. I just love being stroked and brushed, although I am very good at keeping myself clean and tidy.

I know that part of my job is to get into bed with Mum in the mornings, when she is having her cup of tea. Sometimes I get a piece of biscuit when I’m there. I’m particularly partial to Milk Arrowroot biscuits in the morning. In fact I generally prefer cat biscuits to wet food. I will sometimes eat Fancy Feast, but my real favourite is a small amount of raw stir fry beef. I have tried catching the odd mouse, but to be honest, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be and I can take it or leave it.

I have my own food bowl, drinking bowl and a 2 platform scratching post.

Now, sadly, Mum and Dad have to find a new home for me. They are moving house and cannot take me to where they are going. So, if you live in a quiet environment, with no children or other cats, and you are looking for a companion, I could be the cat for you. I have lived in the country all my life, so I’m not used to traffic or busy roads. I am quite content to spend all day with you, or laze around in the sun outside. I am bright, attentive and I’ve got a lot of love to give my new owners. If you have a home for me, please call Mum and Dad on 07 362-8105 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Oh, by the way, Mum and Dad’s names are Brenda and David.

Thank you, lots of love.
LULU

Attached files
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #303631 by Jan
awww she sounds lovely, her parents must be heartbroken to have to part with her.... Shame i cant take her but i have 3 cats and a dog...

Good luck...

Jan

More
14 years 8 months ago #303677 by Birman Babe
I so hate it when I get rehomes in this age group as people seem to think they are "ancient" whereas Birmans can live to 18-22 years easily ....

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds