Brag-I put this in the photo forum b4 I saw this 1

More
15 years 4 months ago #41963 by Birman Babe
Lou, what fantastic pics. Hey, have you got a new kitten? Have I missed something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #41967 by Louise W
BB I was very bad! I went to the pet shop with Amy and Nick the other day for some stress relief (something about cuddling kittens, bunnies and puppies that eases the worries away and Amy loves them too) and there was Hooper, in a cage, all alone after his brother and sister were taken from him (sold) earlier in the day. He literally clawed his way into my heart (and onto my shoulder) and the purr that he emits has to be heard to be believed. First time I have EVER bought a kitten from a pet shop (I am strictly an SPCA/Rescue girl) and I feel kinda guilty about it but he's SUCH a COOL kitten and besides, I blame Double8 (she works there and forced me to buy him ;))

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
15 years 4 months ago #41968 by Double8
Now Lou, how far did I twist your arm up your back?! :p :D

Don't worry I am a rescue girl myself, but sometimes they just jump into our lives.

I love the name Hooper.

The photo was one you posted when Finn was first born with his tongue poking out.

[8][8]

What am I? Fly paper for freaks?!

More
15 years 4 months ago #41970 by Midge
Yay!! Well done Lou[^] That particular pic sure is a winner.
Cheers:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cheers[:)]
www.jerseycows.co.nz

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds