cleaning Poem

More
12 years 8 months ago #20531 by RaeM
cleaning Poem was created by RaeM
Cleaning Poem:: I asked the Lord to tell me Why my house is such a mess He asked if I'd been 'computerizing', And I had to answer 'yes.' He told me to get off my fanny, And tidy up the house. And so I started cleaning up... The smudges off my mouse.. I wiped and shined the topside. That really did the trick.... I was just admiring my good work. I didn't mean to 'click.' But click, I did, and oops - I found A real absorbing site That I got SO way into it - I was into it all night. Nothing's changed except my mouse. It's very, very shiny. I guess my house will stay a mess..... While I sit here on my hiney. May your troubles be less, Your blessings be more, And may nothing but happiness Come through your door.

RaeM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #301907 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic cleaning Poem
:D Love it :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
12 years 8 months ago #301940 by kate
Replied by kate on topic cleaning Poem
Works for me :D

Web Goddess

More
12 years 8 months ago #301946 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic cleaning Poem
Me too [;)]

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
12 years 8 months ago #301949 by Hawai
Replied by Hawai on topic cleaning Poem
The poem reminded me of this........... :D

Attached files
File Attachment:

More
12 years 8 months ago #301977 by kaybe
Replied by kaybe on topic cleaning Poem
my computer and my office chair are surrounded by an ever-encroaching pile of 'stuff'... so I hear you!

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

More
12 years 8 months ago #302238 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic cleaning Poem
Its Brilliant.

More
12 years 8 months ago #302354 by betenoir
Replied by betenoir on topic cleaning Poem

kaybe;285486 wrote: my computer and my office chair are surrounded by an ever-encroaching pile of 'stuff'... so I hear you!

The only way I can find my computer is to make sure its on top of 'stuff'[:I]. The office chair acts as a sgtructural support for 'stuff'[:I]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] BAAAAAAAAA

More
12 years 8 months ago #302363 by RaeM
Replied by RaeM on topic cleaning Poem
You should see my office, I do a lot of work for the Appaloosa Assn, plus have all the magazines since 1975, and also have done a lot of geneology stuff, at the moment have been doing a scrap book of this is your life for our eldest daughter who is in her 40's and that has involved a lot of scanning and printing photos to use in the album, so its a case that, only I know where things, are, most people will not dare enter the office, as they would probably get lost in the paperwork. The two computers are okay they are on a desk, and are used for different things. I use a laptop for the emails, and the older machine has all the farm stuff and important things on it. the poem is so true, that is why when it was sent to me, I copied and pasted it onto here.

RaeM

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds