I saw...

More
12 years 8 months ago #20501 by sandra1245
I saw... was created by sandra1245
a christmas tree in someones window today :eek:,blimey!! I was waiting for my little darlings to say "Muuum can we put the christmas tree up"? But they didn't [8D].Sort of made me feel like I'd like to put ours up. I've heard about people keeping their christmas tree up all year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #301680 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic I saw...
Good grief that is early!!!

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
12 years 8 months ago #301681 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic I saw...

eelcat;285154 wrote: Good grief that is early!!!

Or real late, and then they thought "why bother packing it away now?" :)

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
12 years 8 months ago #301685 by leesha
Replied by leesha on topic I saw...
We used to put ours up Christmas eve untill New Years, last year we put it up a week before christmas and thought it was early lol.

More
12 years 8 months ago #301695 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic I saw...
I was in farmer yesturday and they have their 'santa shop' up and running. The store doesn't have decorations yet, I commented to one of the assistants that it was early and she told me 'its only 10 weeks till christmas'

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
12 years 8 months ago #301696 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic I saw...
I jsut worked it out and its only nine!

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
12 years 8 months ago #301698 by Castle Peak
Replied by Castle Peak on topic I saw...
Spotlight have their decorations and christmas stuff in too. Bah Humbug! It's too early...................way too early.[V]

More
12 years 8 months ago #301699 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic I saw...
First time ever, I am in the 'roll on Xmas' mode. I sooooo need a break, and over the Xmas period is the only time the phones stop ringing/emails stop flowing in/people don't expect you to be around. I have a grand plan of a whole 4 weeks off IF I can get my work contacts used to this idea so they leave me alone! [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
12 years 8 months ago #301859 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic I saw...
Well, I'd say that Christmas decorations go up on Thanksgiving weekend but y'all don't have that here. LOL

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds