Boycott Hotel

More
12 years 9 months ago #20268 by beedee
Boycott Hotel was created by beedee
I was waiting for someone else to remark on this article and the comment that this cityite hasn't been behaving like a lady so got labelled country bumpkin.... well Mollies hotel, I certainly wont stay at your place... I don't do drugs I don't let my dog pee on the carpet, I get my hair cut every 6 wks and I don't get drunk, that behaviour belongs to the tarts coming from the city.. not us clean living country folk
www.nzherald.co.nz/crime/news/article.cf...30&objectid=10601130

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #299004 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Boycott Hotel
Just another P-head rapidly heading downhill :(

This poem sums the problem up pretty well.

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
12 years 9 months ago #299231 by GloPony
Replied by GloPony on topic Boycott Hotel
Gosh, I've had business dealings with Lynne several years back & often saw her at functions (she was also a good friend of one of my good friends). Such a shame she's been dragged down by 'P'!! [:0]

I've seen LOTS of people in her situation in more recent times. It's absolutely devastating to them & for their families. So, so sad! :(

Sorry beedee but I've also seen a few 'clean living country folk' ravaged by this drug too.

I'm surprised at their difficulty getting a trespass order, ANYONE can serve a trespass notice & they don't even need a reason. All the hotel owner had to do was pick up a piece of paper from the Police Station & fill it out themselves. :rolleyes:

More
12 years 9 months ago #299260 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Boycott Hotel
My gripe wasnt that this person has been bitten by the P bug, but that this hotel owner considers anyone from the country must be of lower socio status that would behave this way...

More
12 years 9 months ago #299316 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Boycott Hotel
It never ceases to amaze me that seemingly intelligent people even try "P". Who gives it to them in the first place? A friend? Hardly!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds