I had to smile

More
12 years 9 months ago #20242 by scooter
I had to smile was created by scooter
Not sure if anyone read it last week re my reply to "daylight saving" and our early ph call from a mate.[:(!]

But anyway....in the early hours of this morning OH jumped out of bed to answer his ph.....I said what are you doing?!!!! :eek::eek:

Anyway, he stumbled back to bed....He thought his ph was ringing...It wasn't! [V][V]

His bloody ring tone is a rooster crowing! :confused:
It was OUR rooster crowing outside....(his clock is wrong, and I think we are due for a full moon)

I did have to smirk....

"My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #298614 by Leeanne
Replied by Leeanne on topic I had to smile
I guess thats asking for trouble if you have a real rooster near by!!! would have been worth a chuckle on your part I bet!

More
12 years 9 months ago #298624 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic I had to smile
lmao I like it.

More
12 years 9 months ago #298634 by sod
Replied by sod on topic I had to smile
HA HA just as bad as our sons cow mooing one when we all sitting in lounge one evening Grrrrrrr ha ha

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
12 years 9 months ago #298733 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic I had to smile
Great story. Rooster for a phone ring. Bet that sounds good in the middle of town!

I woke up one night & could hear a truck driving through the farm. I live on a 5000 acre property & my house is closest to the woolshed, main entrance, other buildings etc. Everybody else lives well out of earshot. I toyed with the idea of getting up & checking on the situation & the noise droned on. Strange. Suddenly, realisation ..... I had left the dehumidifier going in the bathroom directly through the bedroom wall!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds