Kitset chicken house - Chinglish Trade Me listing

More
14 years 7 months ago #20154 by Organix
This Trade Me ad seemed too funny not to share :D And if you're tempted check out the 'dolls' house' size dimensions of this pet mansion [:0]

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #297430 by Huggiechook
wow it even offers protection from snakes and foxes!! :D

Quarter Acre with Veggie Garden, Fruit trees, Berry bushes, Chicken run, Mushroom farm, Playground - and yes I manage to live there too [;)]

More
14 years 7 months ago #297431 by Hestia
Do I dare to open my mouth now? :)
,,me not enlish :)

We passed a chinese smorgasbord/takeaway today,,
They have todays specials on hand written A4 papers just selloed to the window,,
Today they had one with that hey had labrador,,oooops,,it was for sale but sitting among all their specials of the day!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #297447 by Simkin
Nice one and the price is right.

More
14 years 7 months ago #297455 by Toast
Entertaining!

However, when I see these things I have to remind myself that when I was teaching sport in Japan with limited Japanese, I used to say the equivalent of hurry when I meant go faster!

Looks as if it's a good deal at $399 but then it is kitset & that could mean more Chinglish in the instructions.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
14 years 7 months ago #297563 by Ghilly
And look who is selling... topmassage! HA! so that is what they do in their spare time... build little houses for little animals... awwww. I wonder if anyone has pointed out their measurements are in cms.... ha ha maybe that has something to do with the massage clients insisting on something being 6 inches when it's only 2.....

Ok, ok, mind out of the gutter now....

Yakut

More
14 years 7 months ago #297653 by Organix

Yakut;280649 wrote: And look who is selling... topmassage! HA! so that is what they do in their spare time... build little houses for little animals... awwww. I wonder if anyone has pointed out their measurements are in cms.... ha ha maybe that has something to do with the massage clients insisting on something being 6 inches when it's only 2.....

Ok, ok, mind out of the gutter now....

Yakut

Photo 1 in millimetres, photo 3 in centimetres. Correct but nowhere near as big as what the photos appear [:0]

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
14 years 7 months ago #297699 by charlotte1
I checked feedback and people had brought them and were happy with them for their hens. Looks very small if you ask me. However some people just think it is good because it is cheap. The whole thing only weighs 45kgs, wouldn't take much to blow over me thinks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #297716 by Isla
"- Our pet product line is specially designed for your baby"

It's the allround perfect item!

More
14 years 7 months ago #298578 by beedee
They are available in a certain agri store.. so I got to have a good look and feel yesterday while in Cb, would last 10 mins in one of my winds and if the pig got out she would not even know she had busted it if there was a grain of wheat inside.... but on saying that we used to have banties in the city and so someone wanting say 2 banties in the back yard it would be ideal.. wont stop the labaradors and other wandering dogs for long tho breaking into the house

More
14 years 7 months ago #298595 by judes
For those of you that are looking for kitset hen houses etc you could try this www.heslipshatcheries.co.nz/good2go.aspx
I think they are available through mitre 10 as well.

Jude
Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

More
14 years 7 months ago #298598 by beedee
I see that one is allowed 99 hens before going for permission!! does that exclude roosters as Tiggs will soon be there and we shall be getting that post of OH dear!

More
14 years 7 months ago #298599 by charlotte1
Wow check out the tunnel house one on the Heslops site. Would love to know how much it is. What a great little $ earner (though I guess it depends on the set up costs).

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds