If you like cats...

More
12 years 9 months ago #19969 by kate
If you like cats... was created by kate
you may find something to relate to here - the comments after the article are great :D :D :D

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #295309 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic If you like cats...
Sounds like a cat I know VERY well. I could add one more - P will not listen when you insist that baby mice, birds, rats are not to be sneaked through the toilet window at night and eaten with much blood and innard splattering all over the hall wool carpet.

More
12 years 9 months ago #295313 by kate
Replied by kate on topic If you like cats...
...or in our case, rabbits disemboweled on the living room wool carpet :( :(

Three times in the last ten days [xx(][xx(][xx(]

Web Goddess

More
12 years 9 months ago #295318 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic If you like cats...
Highlights the dangers of cats & garage doors. Wasn't it on LSB the story of the cat squashed under the electronic garage door?

Hope people with those doors are careful.

Also, if you live in a windy area, remember when it warms up & you start leaving your outside doors open, to put a door stop to stop the wind slamming the door shut, often on the cat's tail. Our vet reports on this one when he writes in the local newspaper.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
12 years 9 months ago #295330 by drifter
Replied by drifter on topic If you like cats...
Only finding disemboweled rabbits on the new carpet three times in the last ten days would be bliss in this house[xx(]
Two cats here bringing in at least one a night[}:)][}:)] Then running around with blood dripping everywhere to find somewhere safe to eat it[}:)][}:)]

Strange how much you've got to know, Before you know how little you know.

More
12 years 9 months ago #295332 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic If you like cats...
Well they could be talking about my George!

On another note, Max, has decided that in the evening he needs to sit on DH. He arrives at DH's feet and puts one paw on DH's leg. DH then puts his legs out straight like a ramp amd Max climbs up onto his knee and demands to lick DH's dinner plate! A trick that they formulated whilst I was away on holiday. Max then goes round and round and round in circles for some time then settles for the duration. He might be blind but hes not silly! Oh and he loves baked beans (licky plate).

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
12 years 9 months ago #295343 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic If you like cats...
[:0]We have had 4 rabbits in the last 10 days.... and both were out and about today even with their aussie collars and bells. Mouse the smaller burmese just goes straight down the burrows, bugger trying to catch them.[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Must talk to Kiwi about saving the black pelts, mouse hasn't brought one of those back yet, but I do like them.:o

More
12 years 9 months ago #295347 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic If you like cats...
Twenty years ago, we had miniture rabbits - one black and one white. A neighbours GS decided to destroy their cage. We found lots of white fur (cleaned up before the children woke) but no dead rabbit. No black fur so I told my children that the rabbits had probably escaped. Well you do don't you as a parent of young children.

Funny that - over the next few years we saw multi coloured rabbits and definitely ones with a predominance of black and white. The girls were happy! Unbeknown to them, I have had regular shooters for 21 years so they are long gone but easily explains the appearance of coloured rabbits...maybe?

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds