Anyone see the netball last nite....my that Jamacian girl is tall!!

More
14 years 10 months ago #19677 by Jan
World 7 versus silver ferns..

My that Goal Shoot from Jamaica was tall, our girls didn't stand a chance defending against her. Must have been very frustrating. Apparently she is 6'4!

But taht aside, I felt the ferns didn't really play that well anyway. They just didn't seem to connect and very silly mistakes were made. Ah well fingers crossed for next game, they have a few days to iron out the wrinkles so to speak.

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #291527 by Neverathome stayhomemum
Jan,
I wish I had missed it! Hate to say it, but I think the GS has to change... was the right time to bring Paula Griffens on and blood her. van dyke has been awesome, but can not change her style... if her hold is not working (like last night), she has no movement to get free for the ball. I could see the frustration in the feeders faces... no-one to pass to.

And whats with bringing Anna Thompson on for 1 quarter? She played really well I thought.

More
14 years 10 months ago #291548 by Birman Babe
Ferns need a kick up their asses ... what a poor show they put on & thats 2 games in a row. I will watch the game on Sat night though, in the hope that they can come back & save face !!

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds