Do you have children?

More
14 years 8 months ago #292177 by sssnake
Replied by sssnake on topic Do you have children?
Oh and out of the voters I picked two people as not having children who do......

A lot of people I don't know, but from regular posters, reckon I did ok :rolleyes:

~

Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned

:cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #292181 by drifter
Replied by drifter on topic Do you have children?
BillyTheTractor, I didn't post it because it was sssnake's poll and their choice whether it was in the public forum.
I merely satisfied myself that sssnake was neither trolling as a pedophile nor planning on spamming my mailbox with products aimed at children:rolleyes:

Polls tell you far more about those running the poll than those being polled[;)][;)][;)]

Strange how much you've got to know, Before you know how little you know.

More
14 years 8 months ago #292183 by DrVee
Replied by DrVee on topic Do you have children?
There's no 'HELL NO' option......... :D :D :D :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nah, just shoot it.......

More
14 years 8 months ago #292190 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic Do you have children?

sssnake;274764 wrote: Judging by responses I have witnessed to certain questions or situations here I reckon I can pretty much tell who has kids and who hasn't :)

You're perceptive. I can't even tell whether they are male or female half the time [:I]

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

More
14 years 8 months ago #292191 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic Do you have children?
Same, Seaside. Pretty much the only ones I know for sure on gender are the ones I've met and the ones with pretty obvious names, i.e., Andrea--haven't met any male Andreas yet. LOL

And gosh darn, I much preferred the whole conspiracy theory thing...guess I need to stop looking for black helicopters! LOL And don't you just hate it when RL interferes with internet time?!?! ;)

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
14 years 8 months ago #292235 by BillyTheTractor
Thanks sssnake for replying. Interesting reason why ( there is no sarcasm there- I really do mean it's interesting!)
Drifter, I wasn't suggesting you posted the reason, why should you it wasn't your poll? I just thought Sssnake should have and tbh I would have thought people would be even more likely to respond knowing what the reasons were as they make it more thought provoking
No conspiracy theory either, I was just wondering, that's all.

Wee Farm

More
14 years 8 months ago #292239 by drifter
Replied by drifter on topic Do you have children?
My mistake, sorry :)

I too thought it was interesting and pondered it over the weekend as I wandered about.

Strange how much you've got to know, Before you know how little you know.

More
14 years 8 months ago #292253 by BillyTheTractor
I have absolutely no idea why, but I am surprised by the amount of us with no children, for some reason I just though it would be lower.
It could be because my DH and I are the only couple in our group of similar aged friends who have none - that's probably what's coloured my thinking!

Wee Farm

More
14 years 8 months ago #292264 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Do you have children?

BillyTheTractor;274847 wrote: It could be because my DH and I are the only couple in our group of similar aged friends who have none - that's probably what's coloured my thinking!

BtT, I was about to say the same! :D Usually hubby and I are well in the minority amongst those around us [;)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 8 months ago #292267 by Pumpkingirl
Replied by Pumpkingirl on topic Do you have children?
Well, statistically speaking you are still in the minority here, it's just a much bigger minority than you're used to.

It is weird, when I think of all my friends, how few have children... although the ones with children seem like much more of a mass when you're amongst them :D

More
14 years 8 months ago #292283 by Kate43
Replied by Kate43 on topic Do you have children?
Well, might as well join in! I have 2 daughters, the older one is 25 today! Happy Birthday Kate! and 2 little granddaughters, all of whom are all the way back home in Scotland :-(

A Scot loving life in NZ, with Kiwi partner, 2 Appaloosas, Flora the beltie, numerous chooks, aviary birds, dogs ect.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More
14 years 8 months ago #292286 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Do you have children?
Happy birthday to Kate :D (great name!)

Web Goddess

More
14 years 8 months ago #292340 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic Do you have children?
So I guess it begs the reverse question..... do I have children? Can you tell from my posts?

Cheers,
Ronnie

More
14 years 8 months ago #292420 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Do you have children?
SSSnake sure does make a difference before we had children we were experts on bringing them up :D soon as we had one didn't know a thing and now have got through it and don't know howLOL Filled in poll.

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
14 years 8 months ago #292500 by Leeanne
Replied by Leeanne on topic Do you have children?
I have a 16yr old a 11yr old and a 17month old not sure whos the most work have sent the 16yr (girl)old of to boarding school. thinking it time to send the 11yr (girl)old off soon...... 17month old (boy) doesnt answer back (YET)

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds