Do you have children?

More
14 years 7 months ago #291387 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic Do you have children?
You took the words out of my mouth, drifter. Light, what light? Oh, you mean the train that's coming at you full speed, Seaside?!?

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #291405 by BillyTheTractor

Telly;273832 wrote: This poll is not for idle curiosity. I suggest you pm sssnake to find out why this information is being sought. I would have preferred to be informed before voting that there was another purpose. However, I did choose to participate in the first place.

So what is the reason? I think if it's an open poll regardless of whether we chose to answer or not, we should be informed of why we are being asked if indeed it's not idle curiosity.
I don't think we should need to Pm - I think we should just be told.
I'm sure it's all perfectly innocent, but now I'm just wondering!

Wee Farm

More
14 years 7 months ago #291416 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic Do you have children?
We have just weathered our third winter sports season. This year the older two had games that were almost always at the same time but somewhere different :rolleyes:

But I like driving, and it's nice to be free of the nappies, baby gates, child locks, 'drawing on the walls' incidents, following toddler like a shadow while everyone else is relaxing, and all that stuff.

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

More
14 years 7 months ago #291421 by dc4
Replied by dc4 on topic Do you have children?
Like Devan, I have a 15yo son who can eat way more than I. Actually I'm not sure he's mine, his behaviour is more alien these days. Now I know why my folks sent me to boarding school....

More
14 years 7 months ago #291446 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Do you have children?

Telly;273832 wrote: This poll is not for idle curiosity. I suggest you pm sssnake to find out why this information is being sought. I would have preferred to be informed before voting that there was another purpose. However, I did choose to participate in the first place.

This isn't a Spanish Inquisition. You'll be telling us all to be putting on our tinfoil hats next :rolleyes:
Maybe the intention was just to prevent tainting the poll with loaded answers :confused:

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

More
14 years 7 months ago #291451 by The Kats Place
mine are 38,37,36,35 and 33, but I've traded them for grandkids aged 7,6,5,4,2 and 1. In fact I wish I'd had the grand kids first.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 7 months ago #291461 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic Do you have children?

The Kats Place;273977 wrote: mine are 38,37,36,35 and 33, but I've traded them for grandkids aged 7,6,5,4,2 and 1. In fact I wish I'd had the grand kids first.

I notice they're mostly sequential... any reason that you skipped 34 and they skipped 3?

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
14 years 7 months ago #291462 by Xartep
Replied by Xartep on topic Do you have children?

Kiwi303;273987 wrote: I notice they're mostly sequential... any reason that you skipped 34 and they skipped 3?

ROTFL - maybe she wanted a rest! :D [;)] :p

3 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Huntaway, 3 Cats, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Cows, Ducks, Chickens, Bunnies - small petting zoo?:rolleyes::cool:

More
14 years 7 months ago #291470 by Kalmara
Replied by Kalmara on topic Do you have children?
Kats Place I soooooo agree with you, have 5 g/kids & love to see them, but it's great to be able to give them back as well :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #291474 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Do you have children?
Yeah I have a 16 y/o male as well, eats way more than he earns and should have had him wethered to improve behaviour, trouble is I think he was raised as a pet so thinks he is human sometimes. He is aquatic tends to spent most of his time in the shower and generates high volumne of wet towels and total inability to hang clothes up.

More
14 years 7 months ago #291483 by The Kats Place
LOL - the 33 year old made it into the new year by 5 days or they would have all been in order. As for the grandkiddies, they, thankfully are spread over 3 families.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 7 months ago #291496 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Do you have children?
Major prizes, even a medal for TKP and drifter for having more than 4 - wow. And loads of kudos to all the other parents out there. Hardest job we'll ever do!

More
14 years 7 months ago #291499 by drifter
Replied by drifter on topic Do you have children?
And the most fun oskatd :D :D :D

Strange how much you've got to know, Before you know how little you know.

More
14 years 7 months ago #291528 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Do you have children?
I reckon!

More
14 years 7 months ago #291649 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Do you have children?
Hey Kindajojo....at least he washes! trust me, it could be much much worse[}:)] What is it with teenage boys and why do they smell like wet socks [xx(]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds