For cat lovers

• Andrea
12 years 10 months ago #19626 by Andrea
For cat lovers was created by Andrea
Neat stuff people do for their cats!

catladder.blogspot.com/

Andrea
Oxford

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #290951 by kate
Replied by kate on topic For cat lovers
Wow...and I scrolled down and saw the goat towers and now I want one :D :D

Web Goddess

More
12 years 10 months ago #290952 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic For cat lovers
Aren't those fantastic!! This website was posted on a goat email list I belong to, just because of those towers.

Andrea
Oxford

More
12 years 10 months ago #290957 by jen
Replied by jen on topic For cat lovers
Oh my :) So I'm not the biggest cat fanatic around. Phew!
Those are cool.. rather precarious some of them but still cool!

I have a cat that's an embarassment to the feline species, no sense of balance whatsoever, he would definitely need guardrails (actually, he'd need a tunnel to make really sure he didn't fall off)

I'm thinking right now of at least one spot where the cats deserve a ladder at our place ;)

jen (returned to townie life)
community.webshots.com/user/j_nepton

More
12 years 10 months ago #291183 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic For cat lovers
OMG I LOVE the goat one, just showed hubby and told him Henry wants one so get designing ha ha He said that Henry could wait !!!! :0:0 lol then said osh wouldnt approve it, as it had no safety rail roflmao

More
12 years 10 months ago #291210 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic For cat lovers
Wow! I just had a book out of the Library that had a huge number of design projects for pussy cat and one I noted was putting a shelf under the window sill so that pussy could get up high - they all love to! This is another realm altogether.

Laughing at the goat towers as I remember my Angoras who had a whole playground in their paddock playing "I'm the king of the castle". Simple as a plank across two logs kept them amused for hours - especially the kids. Still smile remembering how funny it was.

Just as an aside, my very fat puddy cat comes into the house through a security latched toilet window. It is at least 1.5metres off the ground and the space about four inches. No one can figure how she manages it but she does. Nothing on the ground underneath either to give her leverage. Amazing critters.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds