Customer Service - Not!

More
14 years 8 months ago #19558 by Toast
Went to town today (half hour drive) & realised I had left handbag at home - doh! Rummaged in the glove box & found photocopy of old driver's license.

Went to my bank (risked parking without paying) & explained to her on the front desk my plight. She had been a bit harsh on the customers ahead of me. Anyway, she very rudely said, "So what do you want me to do about it?" Such charm!!!

I asked if a particular staff member still worked there because I had known her for many years. She looked down her nose at me & said, "We don't have anybody by that name on our staff". No ..... but this woman on the front desk was working there when that person worked there too. She could at least have said that she had left or transferred to another branch.

The young good looking male teller did the right thing & I walked out with a wad of cash.

Have to say also that Mitre 10 Palmerston North were great when I eventually got there to buy quite a list of things, several of which I needed help with.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #290171 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic Customer Service - Not!
I rang the bank this morning and spoke to the manager. Turned out she9the manager) had been in my typing class way back in the early 1990s when I was a relief teacher. Glad somebody from the class has been successful. Anyway, she was going to have a word with her on the front desk.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

• jdnz
14 years 8 months ago #290173 by jdnz
Replied by jdnz on topic Customer Service - Not!
I'd love to know which bank it was...considering I'm a Palmy person. Sounds like that teller had bad PMT.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds