What do you find acceptable to be consumed?

More
14 years 9 months ago #19549 by sssnake
After the couple of debates we have seen in threads now closed I thought a poll would be the best way to gauge the overall opinion of this site, now to make myself clear, as this is my thread so I can make the rules :) .....

I DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINION!

Please do not write your feelings or opinion here, make your views be known by voting on the poll :) this way we won't be jumping down each others throats!

In fact I would appeal to any moderators to remove any posts from this thread so we can have an emotion free assessment of 'public' opinion

(except those posts extolling the virtues of my brilliant mind....) :rolleyes:

I think I have covered all bases, No. 7 is included as life without a bit of humour is not life at all......

THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK ANY PERSON SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT WITHOUT REPRIMAND, BREAKING NO LAWS (IE THEFT OF ANIMALS) NOT WHAT YOU YOURSELF WOULD DO SO!

Thank you for your time :D

~

Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned

:cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #289910 by reggit
Can't see the poll, sssnake! :(

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 9 months ago #289912 by sssnake
Yeah tigger, blame vbulletin 'cos you gotta post before submitting your poll options :)

Note I: edited original post to clarify Note II: edited original post to match poll

~

More
14 years 9 months ago #289924 by devan
I gotta put something just cos you said i couldn't [;)] Have you trimmed those darn rose bushs yet :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
14 years 9 months ago #289929 by sssnake
Now see here devan, if you had written "have you trimmed those darn rose bushes yet you genius" it could be allowed

As it currently stands your post should be removed........ [;)] :D

And stop feeding my dog, he's getting fat [^] (oops)

~

More
14 years 9 months ago #289933 by Huggiechook
awww - no opinions?! - were is the fun in that!![;)]

Quarter Acre with Veggie Garden, Fruit trees, Berry bushes, Chicken run, Mushroom farm, Playground - and yes I manage to live there too [;)]

More
14 years 9 months ago #289934 by reggit
I think its very clever (not genius, mind, but clever [;)]) as will give a clear picture of what is a general opinion for each category without the static around the issue.

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 9 months ago #289936 by BillyTheTractor
seeing as the last few threads on the matter have not gone, shall we say, not well, I think it's sheer genius *sucking up to sssnake* as this way we have a very clear idea of what everyone feels without the sniping.

Wee Farm

More
14 years 9 months ago #289937 by BillyTheTractor

tigger;272220 wrote: I think its very clever (not genius, mind, but clever [;)]) as will give a clear picture of what is a general opinion for each category without the static around the issue.

sorry Tigger I overlapped with you - the phone rang mid type!

Wee Farm

More
14 years 9 months ago #289938 by devan
How about if i call your dog a genius instead? He's figured out if he chews on my ankle while i'm smeaking around the rose bushes...then i feed him [}:)] :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
14 years 9 months ago #289941 by Rustie
Oooo blimey....an opinionless thread? Tell me it isn't so!! :D

A good friend will bale you out of jail.
A real friend will be sat in there with you!

More
14 years 9 months ago #289943 by reggit
It's still your opinion, but unadorned with explanations for why you hold it :D

More
14 years 9 months ago #289978 by NZ Appaloosas
Dang it, clicked the wrong one, any way of changing my vote? (that's what I get for over multi-tasking...never try to answer a poll and explain to someone how to do something at the same time...)

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
14 years 9 months ago #289985 by sssnake
Thank you NZA, you just gave me my first decent laugh of the day :D

~

More
14 years 9 months ago #289989 by NZ Appaloosas
:D Glad to be of service! And we still haven't managed to get the plug out of the drain either!

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds