Cat psychology poll

More
14 years 10 months ago #288867 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic Cat psychology poll
I think she was saying "Look what I can do, you useless balls of fluff". Or ner ner ner ner ner ner.

We seem to be having a lot of live mice released in the house at the moment also. Must be the time of year.

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #288879 by judes
Replied by judes on topic Cat psychology poll
I have a cat which frequently brings things he catches back and 'gives' it to one of the other cats or the dogs, he calls as he brings it to the house so its a case of 'first in first served' :D and it is always still alive when he does this.
I had a half grown kitten bring me a live rabbit repeatedly one day and because I couldn't kill it I would let it go, the kitten would look at me disgustedly and go fetch it again despite my attempts to prevent it. When my older cat came back from wherever he had been, he took the kitten with the rabbit away from me to behind the hedge (like it was a big secret) and when they returned about 10 mins later the kitten had a dead rabbit and a happy look on his face. I believe the old cat taught him how to deal with rabbits and all manner of prey.

Jude
Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

More
14 years 10 months ago #289129 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Cat psychology poll
she was feeding her family

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 10 months ago #289149 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Cat psychology poll
Sadly, she just did it again and her family lost the damn mouse :(

Web Goddess

More
14 years 10 months ago #289228 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Cat psychology poll
Of course this could be a gift from the new cat.. and slowly breaking ground.. it would be interesting for you to leave home for the day and leave the doors open and see how many cats you have on return... video camera at the door tho.

More
14 years 9 months ago #289996 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Cat psychology poll
She has decided that she is their mother and is providing for them

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 9 months ago #290050 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Cat psychology poll
having this week found a dead but intact rabbit under E's bed (I thought she had left wet socks in there.....) Mouse in our house (female burmese) obviously has other reasons to bring in the wild food harvest from outside.

More
14 years 9 months ago #290115 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Cat psychology poll
I can cope with Tash bringing in corpses, she does it all the time, but I hate it when she brings in live prey...especially rats :( :(

Web Goddess

More
14 years 9 months ago #290233 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Cat psychology poll
yep, ya have to wonder about that theory. Why bring it back its my question? What is wrong with staying outside under a nice bush or tree?

More
14 years 9 months ago #290353 by jeannielea
Replied by jeannielea on topic Cat psychology poll
In my experience cats will do anything to claim the best place by the fire. We had much entertainment from our two and often one would get up for some reason and the other who had appeared to be totally asleep would be in the vacated spot within seconds.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds