I have to rave about my new purchase(s)!!!

More
12 years 10 months ago #19453 by jen
After reading so many tidbits here about poeple who've bought slippers from Ron and Jan (Kozitoez) I gave in and treated myself to a pair!

Oh my! I can only ask myself WHY I waited so long:confused: :D

They arrived yesterday and they're just gorgeous, much better than any similar ones I've seen at the stores (including some I looked at recently at the Arts Centre!!)

Mine are black on the outside with mid grey inside... and i really really really didn't want to take them off to put my shoes on this morning.

So between the new slippers and a new pellet fire that got installed this week.. I feel like all my xmases have come at once :)

(I also got myself some nylon shopping bags that fold into their own zip up pouches that I can put in my purse.. that way I don't have to worry about forgetting my bulky cotton ones in the car! Very pleased with all my new 'things' [^])

jen (returned to townie life)
community.webshots.com/user/j_nepton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #288468 by Stu_R
:) good to hear Jan does such a great job on the slippers :)
:) Seaside does a wonderful job on Chilies to :)
lol :) i guess my next "save up" is for Kozitoze slippers then :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #288478 by DiDi
Isn't life awesome when everything is just going right and you feel rewarded. Good on you! Enjoy.

More
12 years 10 months ago #288502 by Prim
Ohmygosh, if you think they're good you ought to try the possum or sheepskin inner soles for your gumboots!

They are worth raving about too ;)

(Need new slippers .... hmmmmm)

More
12 years 10 months ago #288507 by Dream Weaver
My daughter loves her possum innersoles to :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #288574 by ronnie
Good to hear you are so happy with your new purchases. It also makes my day to hear from happy customers :D :D :D

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds