All you convalescents: progress reports please!

More
14 years 10 months ago #19126 by reggit
How is everyone doing?

MM?

Pru2?

Beedee?

And haven't heard from Cate yet...?? :rolleyes:

Hope all is going recoveringly well...[:I]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #284006 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic All you convalescents: progress reports please!
Reporting in!! ;)

Feel good thanks, was actually able to sleep for abit on my side last night and had the best nights sleep in nearly 2 weeks. Digby came and saw me today and we just walked up to the neighbours to see the cows ans I wasn't anything like I was when I did the same a few days ago. I got up there and my legs astarted trembling and was a bit worred about how I was going to get back!~ oops!!

The small wounds are healing well and the stitches are now beginning to pull a bit and itch, so must be getting better.

Watching what I eat, as a couple of foods have had a bit of an adverse reaction resulting in a mad dash! :(

Getting out of breath a bit if I overexert but thats easily remedied, I sit down and turn me laptop on! ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #284007 by reggit

maggies mum;265451 wrote: Getting out of breath a bit if I overexert but thats easily remedied, I sit down and turn me laptop on! ;)

You might find yourself a bit puffed just from the lingering effects of the general, anyway [:I]

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Must come up for a visit next week if you are up to it. Need any jigsaws yet? [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #284009 by maggies mum
Nah don't need jigsaws lol, But I may go and rummage around and get my freeform crochet bag out, that really needs finishing!

Aye I'm here most of the time, I don't work so don't need a car apparently! ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #284013 by Cate
Sore but getting better, gotta carry my drain around until next Tuesday :o, the ensemble is looking really scary, today blue and white PJ bottoms, cerise baggy T shirt (sans Bra so lopsided look going on) large comfy cardie (yes people still have cardies), long length of argyle tubing with tasteful vac drain and contents [:0]. Darenot even tell you what it looks like under the cerise T shirt but it is following on with the theme of pinks, blues and purples :D TMI me thinks.
Waited on hand and foot by OH and the boys.

Cate

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #284015 by maggies mum
OOh yer sexy beast yer! :D:D:D

I tell ya when you're stuck mobility wise and for some company, this place has been a lifeline, it was for me being stuck in hospital!

Did you get a little bag to put your drain in? the lady across from me had the same op, and we reckoned they should come in more colours! ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #284018 by Cate
He He nah MM I went in at 8am and I left at 6pm [:0] I told them from the outset there was no way I was staying in, they tried to argue but i was determined, and I have recovered faster this way. Plus OH would have missed the pleasure of looking after me :p

But all that said I have my eyes on your free form crochet [}:)]

Cate

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #284019 by maggies mum
Better go fish it out then.....lunch first, gotta get that meself, no-one here! Just me and the dawgs and the cats!

You did well to get out that quick then Cate, the lady opps, she could have gone home a day earlier but was feeling a little fragile and not quite prepared for home. She looked remarkably better the next day, and after a nice shower and her hair dried and a bit of make up on she looked lovely and ready to face the world. Her hubby has taken 3 mths off apparently to look after her, so she's going to be spoiled rotten lol!

More
14 years 10 months ago #284020 by Stu_R
Havent you trained Max to cook and bring you lunch on the sofa yet mm :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #284021 by maggies mum
Well HE'S on the sofa....does that count! ;)

More
14 years 9 months ago #284022 by Stu_R
:) only if he brought you a nice fresh salad and some non-fat chicken :)
Then it counts :) lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #284024 by maggies mum
Ah then it doesnt then haha!

More
14 years 9 months ago #284029 by Stu_R
:) MM sorry to hear that ... lol i have been trying to teach my 2 Akita's to lite the fire befor i come home, or to at least answer the phone when it rings and i am in the shower ... :( no luck there either :( lol lol :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #284030 by kalnetta
Mrs K went back to the Doctor yesterday as the foot was giving her jip and guess what the celulitis is back for the forth time.So back on abs and foot up and no walking around for at least a week. This time they are going to keep her on abs for three weeks.

View Hill Oxford ,23 ewes 2 lambs ,1 ram,, 1cat,the 2 of us,6 granddaughters,one grandson,2 surrogate granddaughters and one step grandson,poor boy.

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #284036 by maggies mum
Blimey we're dropping like flies! Gotta love this Lifestyle thingy aincha!! :D:D:D:D

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds