Beedee - did ya get your op?

More
12 years 11 months ago #19101 by reggit
Asking here rather than via email as others are also wondering, no doubt, after my update on here today...??? :rolleyes:

Well, didja?? :confused:

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #283557 by The Kats Place
I hope if you di that it wasn't too late cause your working tonight aren't you?

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
12 years 11 months ago #283561 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Beedee - did ya get your op?
I have repied to the other topic.. yes I did.. no I managed to swap duties, and I missed out on the 1pm meeting.. and so the need for 2 x wednesdays meant just half a day was needed.. except it took all day to achieve that half... I felt sorry for the other two patients who were cancelled, due to the emergencies, now have to work the rest of the week, so hope the bruising isnt too much when the loca wears off in a few hours time.
I did think of everyone else including MM swanning it on the couch despite the fact she should be walking around the farm!!!! no wonder she needs her stockings... and had a little giggle to myself at all this nonsense we are all going thro right now instead of getting our kidding or calving buckets ready.
One of my scars is on my neck, so wondering how I can cover it.. maybe if I say taht I needed the bolt holding the head on, needed tightening will satisfy peeps

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds