Harry Potter

More
12 years 11 months ago #19021 by dinnaefash
Harry Potter was created by dinnaefash
Just went to see the new movie last night - have to say I was less than satisfied :(

I think having read the book (even tho that one was far from the best and seemed to just be setting the scene for the next, final one) I was expecting more and it just didn't seem to arrive. Hubby, who hadn't read the book, liked the movie... :rolleyes:

Ne vous fachez pas [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #282158 by Prim
Replied by Prim on topic Harry Potter
{fingers in ears} Don't tell me, don't tell me!!!

We (DS and I) are reading the book at the moment (we're half way through), and he can't see the movie until we've finished the book :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #282164 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Harry Potter
Yup i have to agree...not one of the best. Had some good shots though but very long!

Jan

More
12 years 11 months ago #282165 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Harry Potter
We were there on opening night with our (adult) children and a group of friends and liked it. As always can never cover the content of the book but thought it got the mood. Its amazing how a "childrens" series of books captures the audience it does

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
12 years 11 months ago #282200 by Clods
Replied by Clods on topic Harry Potter
I haven't read the book, and I thought it was the best film so far. The characters are well developed. Each to their own.

I do find I am usually disappointed with films I've read the book of. They always leave out things that you think are vital to the plot. My worst was Twighlight, with really plastic characters - no character development, and they left out things I thought were vitally important.

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

More
12 years 11 months ago #282202 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Harry Potter
Also if you read the book or listen to it on Radio you form your own scenes people ,places and how it should all be so when you see it, it don't look right. I like to see it then read book to fill in the gapes as it were.and I picked up a copy for 50cents lol.

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds