Diagnosis..... surgery...

More
14 years 9 months ago #283410 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
Oh Kate, not you too!! :(

Beedee says there is a good chance that she won't get her op today, the way things are going there :(

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #283411 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
Oh blimey, I take it it's the knee going to be sorted?

More
14 years 9 months ago #283414 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
Yup, I'm having a growth on my knee removed. Keyhole surgery, in and out in a day, nothing major [:I][}:)] But, it will be a few weeks before I'll be walking around the lake afterwards :(

Poor Beedee, all that mucking about for nothing!

Web Goddess

More
14 years 9 months ago #283417 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
They will be pushing beedee up to the top of the list, for sure. I can't see her sitting still for more than 2 minutes, let alone behaving herself till now [}:)]

I hope the rest of you are resting comfortably after your ops and doing as you are supposed to.

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #283419 by maggies mum
Trouble is if a emergency coming in that takes priority then it happens! I had that all weekend, everytime I heard the westpac helicopter I thought, bugger that's me off today then!
I didn't mind, what I had wasn't life threatening, and I'm sure if I was on that chopper coming in with serious injuries I doubt I would be impressed if they said sorry ya gotta wait cos some bint needs her gallbladder out! ;)

Frustrating though for sure! :(

More
14 years 9 months ago #283433 by OakhengeFarm
Yes, it appears Waikato has more than its fair share of trauma cases! My husband's grandmother (my nana-in-law??) fell and broke her hip a couple of weeks ago, on a Saturday morning. They kept putting her op off until she ended up getting the hip pinned on Monday afternoon, and the orthapaedic ward was absolutely snowed under. Unfortunately at 89, these things get pretty serious, and it's not looking good.

I was lucky when I was in A&E here with my suspected heart attack - the place was pretty quiet, I was only bumped out of the queue for xray briefly due to a fatal boy-racer crash. Not even any swine flu cases there, either.

11 acres (4 in QEII Covenanted native bush), 15 sheep, 2 beefies, large vege gardens and a goat, and still no dog!:(

Oh, and uncountable wild birds - including fantails, swallows, yellowhammers, morepork, magpies, hawks, pukekos, and even quaill, pheasants and rainbow lorikeets [:D][:D] Not to mention possums, hares, rabbits, rats...

More
14 years 9 months ago #283435 by poaka
Replied by poaka on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
"Bint" that takes me back to my childhood How about "nice bit of fluff" or "Orright chavvy.. this is my bird"

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy. [:)]

3 Beef Roasts and Mince
40 Chicken Roasts and Omelettes
25 Pigeon Pies left after Falcon dined out,. 5 pheasants
plus 3 pig dogs

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #283499 by maggies mum
:D Poaka!

More
14 years 9 months ago #283508 by PRU2
Replied by PRU2 on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
I'm Baaaack. if only briefly. The painkillers have slowed my typing somewhat. :D Getting rid of the residual gas from keyhole is not that pleasaant.

Hey MM........."I'm too sexy for my socks, my compression socks, too sexy by far"
You gotta pair LOl. blimey they are Hot..... :p :p

Cate hope all went well, Beedee too, and wots this Kate, Feeling left out on ya own website Luv :D
gotta go ly down now, take care all and a BIG thankyou for your cybersupport :)

• maggies mum
14 years 9 months ago #283513 by maggies mum
Well I WAS planning on keeping quiet about those yer gobby tart!! :D:D:D

Good to see ya back!

More
14 years 9 months ago #283518 by Scouse Girl
Well I have a pair to match aswell...maybe one coffee morning we could all wear them!

Get well soon...

Ye know what I mean?...no!

More
14 years 9 months ago #283528 by Dream Weaver
I have 2 pairs of those lol. And I did have a clean unused catherter bag somewhere from when I had a supra pubic cath for 7 long long weeks.

More
14 years 9 months ago #283539 by Scouse Girl
MM has her stone to bring and her socks...I have a pair of socks and some spare stitches...what else can everyone one bring to a coffee morning at Rotokauri date arrange soon.

More
14 years 9 months ago #283544 by PRU2
Replied by PRU2 on topic Diagnosis..... surgery...
Crikey, I won't have anything to bring but me socks.
We could start a new craze / trendy walking group "cough,cough"

I've got a sore belly from laughing so hard. I'm goin back to bed [;)][;)]

Sorry there MM for "outing" you Lol................ :D
But it has brought a few more outa the closet, and just between us girls I bet there are few fellas in cyber world with a pair of socks just like ours [^]

More
14 years 9 months ago #283549 by Scouse Girl
Socks are ok Pru2...I think if I am right that I have a similair op in 2001 being only 35 and being cut the long way..and not knowing your situation if I am on the right lines so sorry if not, but it was the best thing I did but I had my family of 2 children and not keen on anymore( 2nd hurt like hell) but it does get better. I found that I did get really tried around lunch time and did everyday was a improvement and did returned to work within 4 weeks but that was my choice, but you will need to take it easy and visitors will have to take you as they find you.
Speedy recovery

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds