Another coffee morning??

• maggies mum
16 years 6 months ago #66226 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Another coffee morning??
Sooper dooper! Can ya e-mail me yer address and directions? Ta very much chook!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #66227 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Another coffee morning??
Goodo I'm in. :)

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

• maggies mum
16 years 6 months ago #66232 by maggies mum
Can we persuade anyone else to join us!??

More
16 years 6 months ago #66250 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic Another coffee morning??
Hmmmm, it depends on how far away it is. I'd love to join you but the ever increasing price of petrol is strangling the budget for lengthy drives.

If the price keeps going up, we're going to find ourselves living in little villages and hardly leaving the area at all.

I'd be happy with a well mannered horse and a cart.

Yakut

More
16 years 6 months ago #66255 by reggit
Know what you mean about the price of petrol, Yakut, what a killer! [xx(]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

• maggies mum
16 years 6 months ago #66260 by maggies mum
If you can't make it Yakut, perhaps next time we could head up your way!

More
16 years 6 months ago #66270 by reggit
Great idea, the Waikato contingent could carpool AND we could visit HP at his cafe for lunch! :D

• maggies mum
16 years 6 months ago #66272 by maggies mum
What a good idea, just make sure he washes his hands before he brings ya a coffee!! ;)

More
16 years 6 months ago #66307 by Gracelands
Replied by Gracelands on topic Another coffee morning??
D*** mutter grumble d*** work!

Why can't you have one of these on a weekend? Or is it only for the 'Ladies who Lunch' bridage?[}:)]

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

More
16 years 6 months ago #66309 by reggit
[:0] I don't think I have the wardrobe to be one of the 'ladies that lunch'! [}:)] And certainly not the income! :D

Everyone always seems so busy on the weekend doing stuff on their blocks - I know that for hubby and I those are the days when there are two of us on site so we need don't spend much time elsewhere...[V] and we are always in our gungiest gear, and its such an effort getting cleaned up to go anywhere etc etc...

So I am always keen to sneak out when I can go undetected ie during the week [}:)]

Those who can't do coffee mornings down this way - who wants to put their hand up to organise a weekend/evening gathering? Just cos there are morning coffees going on doesn't mean that there can't be other things if someone wants to suggest them? :D

Gracelands, isn't Mangatangi a bit far from Waikato anyway (I may be showing my geographical ignorance here [:I])? You need to start chivvying the LSBers up your way for some social stuff at a time that suits you/them! :D:D

More
16 years 6 months ago #66310 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic Another coffee morning??
Ok, well then, maybe next time, I'll find out which weekend H.P is going to be at the cafe (they have one weekend on and one off) and maybe we can meet up there on a Saturday or Sunday?

They are right in the thick of getting the other restaurant sorted out and incredibley busy. The cafe is called Kaos and the other side is called Soak with a courtyard inbetween and the studio at the back. The art gallery is behind Kaos in the same building. It's all go and I have just popped in and out again today and H.P was busy hanging new art up while his O.H was outside trying to get some sort of order in the courtyard amidst the builders, painters, electricians etc.

Poor boy looked like he was about to expire.

It'll look Fab once it's all sorted.

Yakut

More
16 years 6 months ago #66311 by reggit

quote:Originally posted by Yakut

The cafe is called Kaos and the other side is called Soak with a courtyard inbetween and the studio at the back.

Who's been reading Terry Pratchett books then?? [}:)]:D

Sounds like a plan, Yakut, would make a nice weekend outing, a good excuse to get away for the day :D.

• maggies mum
16 years 6 months ago #66325 by maggies mum
I like the idea of getting together at HP's one day at a weekend sometime, that would be great.

I am toying with the idea of having an LSB get together at our new place sometime, but it will have to be in the new year. Probably all a bit too much to organise before Christmas now.

More
16 years 6 months ago #66331 by Birman Babe
Where are these cafes?

More
16 years 6 months ago #66366 by HarryPotter
Helooo! You are all very welcome. I have a lovely exhibition of gorgeous animals at the moment...so you will all feel at home.
It has been one of the most incredibly busy days...I can't even begin to describe the emotions.
Anyway we would love to host you. I might even throw in a bottle of wine or two. Why not I say!!
Yes MM, I'll double wash my hands...just for you poppet!
BB, we are in Tuakau.

Sharing the pad with Harry the Australian Terrorist, Penny the Bearded Collie, Bev the Schnauzer/beardie and her daughters Nellie and Charlotte. (Dad was a Hungarian Vizsla) + lots of chooks. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds