My Nephew in the UK...had to share

More
14 years 7 months ago #18892 by Westermans
His mummy sent me this today and i had to show you all how cute he is.

Its sad that i dont get to see him like i would if i lived in the UK but she is hoping to come out with him next year...she has to save up...my w****r of a brother just left her!!

She is doing really well and Harry is now 10 months old and full of love an fun and energy :) I wish i was there to help her through these really tough times, but i cant, all i can do is call her up and open my ears :(

Harry Thomas was born 9lb on 16th August 2008, with jet black hair...look at him now..

Attached files
File Attachment:

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #280284 by sod
He is just the cutest so sad about his dad but so glad you are able to listen and hope she can get out here for a great holiday thank you for sharing

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
14 years 7 months ago #280299 by BillyTheTractor
aw! Your nephew is almost exactly the same age as mine is. I haven't met him in real life yet, but they make him wave to me on the web cam - he of course hasnt a clue!

Wee Farm

More
14 years 7 months ago #280410 by terralee
He is bootiful Westie :):):) Looks quite a lot like Aunty Dawn :):):)
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
14 years 7 months ago #280466 by Westermans
Gosh i wish i was that cute..i would have far more animals by now ;)

BTT we are still to SEE him in web life....his mum is a bit busy trying to hold herself together but she sends me lots of pics of him and i get full up dates and she did promis me a DVD of him crawling around the house...i cant wait..i do miss not being there for them...i miss not bonding with him, but im pretty maternal (if no one guessed) so i think it will just happen when we meet anyway :) He is the sunshine on a wet and cloudy day, his smile lights up any sadness eh!
His mummy has her wedding dress on e-bay and all harrys old things too to build up her holiday fund :) i am trying to think of what i can do this end to make some money to send for her fund..but im at a loss...any ideas?? I will support them both for as long as they can stay with me and she knows that but i want them here ASAP so i am trying to think of what else i can do.

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds