Engine light on car....what does it mean when it flashes?

More
14 years 9 months ago #277718 by kate
Yes...well, I will. I have an account there. The sensor was going to cost about $270, dunno about the labour :(

I will have stern words with Tash about allowing rats in the garage [}:)] I would have had them already but she's sleeping [:I][:I]

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #277720 by moonshiner
Back when I used to work on motor vehicles one of the funniest call-outs I ever attended was a recently imported Mazda 323 4x4 turbo brought in privately when you couldn't buy them here new. Having never seen one I was dreading trying to work out what was wrong with the thing but it turned out to be quite easy when the bonnet was raised, one large rat, thoroughly cooked, with the last of the four spark plug leads it had chewed through in its mouth :D

The owner was not impressed however when the replacement parts were $1100 dollars ex Japan......... in the late Eighties.... :rolleyes:

~

The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen. ~Tommy Smothers

More
14 years 9 months ago #277722 by sod
OUCH Yes remember those days well then there was the long wait for parts too.

@#$%$#@%^ rats have cost a lot of money Kate hope you remember Tash migh have not been back when they got in :)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
14 years 9 months ago #277736 by Stu_R
:) lol mummy Kate ... now you cant tell tash off ... what happens when she is "away on holiday" is not her problem :) .. she will shift blame to the kittens :) (well if she is smart she will using the " but i wasnt even here then" lines :) )

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds