Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate

• maggies mum
14 years 8 months ago #281498 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
Mmm take it all back...mmmmm... gobful.......chomp...chomp///of Whitakkers milk cho wic....mmm....nuts! And had someof the white with nuts.....mmmmm

You may have a convert here! :D

Took one look at those Cadburys bars and thought sh*t they're all right, the bloody things have shrunk!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #281507 by Organix

maggies mum;262744 wrote: Mmm take it all back...mmmmm... gobful.......chomp...chomp///of Whitakkers milk cho wic....mmm....nuts! And had someof the white with nuts.....mmmmm

You may have a convert here! :D.........

Best stay away from the Dark Ghana then or they'll be peeling you quivering off the ceiling :D

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

• maggies mum
14 years 8 months ago #281509 by maggies mum
Haha! No chance of that happening, I've never liked dark chocolate whatever the make! ;)

More
14 years 8 months ago #281519 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
Good on you for trying it - and look what happened - you seem to actually like it :D:D:D Yay.........

• maggies mum
14 years 8 months ago #281531 by maggies mum
It was a size issue ;) I admit when I first came here I didn't like the taste, but after 51/2 years my tastebuds seem to have changed! :D

More
14 years 8 months ago #281532 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
I checked out that Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil site yesterday, talk about a sloooow site to load :( and when it did, seemed to indicate that no-one is yet actually certified as producing palm oil in a sustainable way under their own criteria...so if Cadbury's is saying that their palm oil is sustainably produced due to their involvement with this organisation...well, what am I missing here?? :rolleyes: Involvement with the RSPO doesn't seem to (currently) mean anything concrete at all apart from possible intentions...

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds