Michael Jackson RIP?

More
13 years 1 month ago #277215 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
so thats why C4 is running back to back jackson music vids?

Good muso, wierd dude.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
13 years 1 month ago #277232 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
I had to leave the room earlier they were showing him as a child and then singing in the Jackson 5, then they played 'I'll be there' and 'Ben' I was fillin' up I tell yer!

Then they showed some of the interview with Oprah I feel sadder than I thought that I would.

More
13 years 1 month ago #277307 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
I liked him back in the days when he still looked normal...and as if he was actually enjoying life. His music then had some joy in it.

To me he became the ultimate warning about how celebrity can ruin your life, and he needed serious psychological help, but all that happened was that he became a freakshow for public entertainment :(

Very sad but I don't look forward to days of media coverage of his life and death. And I feel very very sorry for his children...

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 1 month ago #277316 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
I heard on the radio [Susan Wood] that his donation to Starship has never been surpassed.....Gone to Rock and Roll heaven....RIP

More
13 years 1 month ago #277324 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
I announced it at work today the first of us had heard of it, and having watched the news tonight all about the ticket sales, well I am sure there is an insurance policy there.. do any of us with conspiracy theories want to dabble? Has he just decided to disappear permanently from the hounding of public life????????

but it will be interesting to see what happens with the 3 kids and who they go to. And I too saw the early bits about his life and thought geeze such a talent, and yes i have his big album, but nearly the same as Elvis where its all about the early life and not about the last bits....

Pushed Farrah back a few pages though. I always loved her hair.[^]

• maggies mum
13 years 1 month ago #277326 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
We've been watching the coverage all day just about, on Sky news and I have to say that no wonder he ended up like he did, the bloody media are no better than bloody leeches! Where he is now may he have eternal peace, I've been blubbing on and off all day and I was never a big fan, although I acknowledge he was brilliant at what he did!

• Jack
13 years 1 month ago #277334 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
Gidday

So?

More
13 years 1 month ago #277335 by Celtic_Kiwi
Replied by Celtic_Kiwi on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
I have Solid Gold Hits Volume 6 or 7 with Ben on.

Farrah Fawcett also passed away. Along with Ed McMahon. The "Jeff Goldblum died in NZ" hoax was resurrected.

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

More
13 years 1 month ago #277341 by Birman Babe
Replied by Birman Babe on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
It will be very interesting to see who takes over as caregiver of his children.
I think Debbie was a gold-digger and then who knows who the sperm donor of the youngest is? Has anyone been following Tiger Lily Hutchence as she grows up. I have as I met Michael many times in Melbourne. Another tragedy and another child who is growing up without her blood family. I cant say I approve of some of Peaches Geldofs antics & am sure Michaels mother has cause to worry about Tiger ... it all so damn sad for these kids :-(

More
13 years 1 month ago #277345 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Michael Jackson RIP?
I'd like to see the children returned to their mother despite having signed over total custody to Michael. The two eldest are definitely her children and who is to say they will have any more sane a life with Michael's family than with their maternal mother. Not commenting on the baby (hopefully they will stay together).

Damn tricky though as what was she thinking giving them to Michael when he was already a "bit" odd.

However, 50 is far to young to die and all due respect - a brilliant talent. RIP

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds