Hey BB!

More
13 years 2 days ago #18705 by AdoubleJ
Hey BB! was created by AdoubleJ
Good luck for the Nationals over the week-end! Drive carefully......... we will be leaving here at about 5.15am on Saturday - not sure why we do it!!! Sometimes think we must be mad eh!?
Let us know how you get on..............

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #277103 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Hey BB!
Yes lots of furry good luck and will be keeping paws crossed that you have a great time.. both of you!!!

More
13 years 1 day ago #277148 by Birman Babe
Replied by Birman Babe on topic Hey BB!
AdoubleJ, thankfully hubby is driving me over to meet up with my friend in Waitoa and shes driving me up and hubby will come back Sunday arvo for me. That way I can have Sat. night catching up with friends. I am only taking 1 adult cat and with over 60 LH entire cats I dont expect we will win anything, especially seeing its all breeds ~ but who knows. Good luck to you as well .... we all come home with the best animal anyway :-)

More
13 years 1 day ago #277272 by AdoubleJ
Replied by AdoubleJ on topic Hey BB!
We certainly do come home with the best.
Going to pick up 2 of ours shortly. I have decided to cheat lately. I have the dogs washed and towel dried round at the kennels at Waihou. $20 per dog. Have decided the extra expense is worth it, partly because by the time I get home it is getting too cold to bath them, partly me lupus, partly me arthritis, partly me age! :D [:I] :o
We (I) don't really expect to get anywhere at all tomorrow - not taking any of my old dogs, just 4 youg ones - makes it a laugh! :D

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

More
13 years 1 day ago #277275 by Birman Babe
Replied by Birman Babe on topic Hey BB!
Gosh, $20 a dog is cheap especially if they use a hydrobath coz that gives them a great clean ...

More
13 years 1 day ago #277282 by AdoubleJ
Replied by AdoubleJ on topic Hey BB!
I think it is quite reasonable! :D Haven't had the pups done yet cos I can give them a lick and a promise with wipes. :D [:I] :o

AdoubleJ

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds