Luxury offered to dog, any takers?

More
13 years 1 week ago #18629 by Ghilly
I have an inner sprung cot mattress in fairly good nick, no chewed bits or nasty marks if anyone in the Franklin area wants one for their spoilt pooch?
I had it on a raised homemade doggy bed but our two didn't seem to favour it.

I bought it for $5 from a second hand shop and you, if you want it, can have it for free. It would be best as an inside bed owing to the fact that it isn't weather proof and up off the floor to stop it getting musty underneath.

If you want it, drop me a PM or e-mail or whatever. It's just helping fill up my bedroom at the moment which is already full of 'stuff'.

If you were handy with a sewing machine, you could made a couple of covers for it so it matches your colour scheme. Could look quite flash with a made to measure cover.

Go on, you KNOW you want to spoil your four legged family member and here's your chance!!!!!

Yakut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #276212 by Hestia
If you had three of them,,,hmmm,,or maybe it could be for me to sleep on when there is no space in bed left for me :)

I am joking, I just have to sure I am first in bed to get space enough :)

There must be someone with a dog that deserves some luxury!

More
13 years 1 week ago #276233 by Stu_R
lol Hestia :) know the feeling .. lol one has to be fast to bed here to or Akita's leave one 4 inches on edge of the bed lol :)
:) and you can tell when its been a really cold night .. you wake up with 4 inches on bed edge and 2 big Akitas have taken over your bed lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
13 years 1 week ago #276279 by DiDi
Stu...tut...tut! My wee moggy has learnt that her space is the far left hand bottom corner of a King size bed and she does not move from it until 7 - 7.30am when she lands on my face thinking of breakfast bickies! What happened to the training?

Just between you and me - the cat - she has been banished! She still loves me in the morning but the weight of her pushing into me and leaving me immobilized for the night resulting is aching joints for the entire next day is too much. She loves me - honestly!

More
13 years 1 week ago #276282 by The Kats Place
I'm thinking you need a bigger bed Stu

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 1 week ago #276286 by sod
Stu we have had to ban three of ours off bed as the fill it up on their own :D but Meg the little one gets to come on at night but all sleep on couches in lounge :)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 1 week ago #276287 by spoook
Er hang on to it for now, I think we could use it for our dogs....... or maybe Fraggle??? [;)]

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 1 week ago #276296 by Hestia
wish could find the lyrics to that song I heard on tv,,previous discussions here,,
"grab another/a dog by the door"
inviting guests to stay the night and to use dogs as bed heaters :)

More
13 years 1 week ago #276298 by terralee
A picture speaks 1000 words ![:0]

:rolleyes:[}:)][^]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 week ago #276299 by BillyTheTractor

terralee;256892 wrote: A picture speaks 1000 words ![:0]

:rolleyes:[}:)][^]
Cheers

sure does!
( and now we've got three!)

Attached files
File Attachment:

Wee Farm

More
13 years 1 week ago #276416 by Hestia

BillyTheTractor;256893 wrote: sure does!
( and now we've got three!)

dandie dinmont terrier?

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds