Happy Birhday Yakut!

• maggies mum
13 years 1 week ago #18569 by maggies mum
Happy Birhday Yakut! was created by maggies mum
Have a great day, hope you're feeling better for it! :D :D :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #275211 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Aha,,,,,so ,,,,,, it is TODAY !!!!!
C'mon get up, get outta bed and have a LONG birthday :D
Hope you have a great one [:X]

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 1 week ago #275214 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Happy birthday from me too :D :D

Web Goddess

• maggies mum
13 years 1 week ago #275216 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Was she keeping it a secret spoook!!! There are no secrets here! :D

More
13 years 1 week ago #275217 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
:D :D :D Happy Birthday form us all here too Yakut :D :D :D
Hope your get your health restored for your birthday[^]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 week ago #275220 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Happy birthday to you

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 1 week ago #275229 by Birman Babe
Replied by Birman Babe on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Yup, out of bed you get! The days are getting shorter so you will need to make the most of it. Happy birthday !!!

More
13 years 1 week ago #275281 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Happy Happy Birthday:):) Hope that its a wonderful day.

More
13 years 1 week ago #275289 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Have a great day!

More
13 years 1 week ago #275346 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Oooo, scary....... mid afternoon and still no response [}:)]

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 1 week ago #275354 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Yakut and Kim have been spotted out and about..... [;)]

More
13 years 1 week ago #275392 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Thanks everyone. YES! Swaggie. It was me lurking in the bookshop and Kim was taking photos. I was at the back of the shop but was overcome by an urgent need to get outside into the fresh air when the shop filled with people. I don't like getting 'stuck' like that so I wandered off to the second hand shop, then back to the bookshop, then off to the cafe, back to the bookshop, cafe, bookshop and then we headed off to get some feed.

Got tickets to see Philip Patston on Saturday night at Kaos. Yay!!!!

I am now off to see to the goats, once again, I dawdled through the day and now it is getting dark, dogs are anywhere you want to walk, cats are prowling around, also getting underfoot. I shall now go out and have goats underfoot. Yay.
I am over being bundled up and feeling all stuffy. I'm either too hot or too cold and it keeps raining. At least I have a brand new pair of Redband gumboots to float about in.
Oooooh they is NICE!!! Like walking on gel packs compared to my old Redshed variety.

Right, Bria has just made the office smell like burnt rubber so I'm orf. Pooooooh I could take it as her special wee gift to me.... erk.

Yakut

More
13 years 1 week ago #275410 by max2
I looked for you up and down the road, remembered the beanie head and cough... from when I was at the counter.

So sorry I missed you, it would have been nice to say gidday. Mind you, my headspace was somewhere else this arvo, my comp. at work was having a hissy so it was time to depart to brave it again tomorrow morn.

More
13 years 1 week ago #275412 by max2
Oh and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

More
13 years 1 week ago #275524 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic Happy Birhday Yakut!
Yes, the cough... I have to make another trip into the feed store so I'm going to nip into the chemist and see if I can get some Gees Linctus.

I was feeling a bit off a couple of times yesterday and being confined in the shop was driving me crazy so I legged it off to the second hand shop in search of an old golf trundler.... no luck but I did manage not to spend money at that point so I consider I did quite well... considering how the rest of the day went.

It was a basic lesson I should be well aware of by now but I wasn't thinking and bought a bag of lucerne pellets for the goats instead of their usual lucerne chaff. Of course, they didn't think much of these pellet things in spite of the fact that all but two had lucerne chaff and grain mixed up with a handfull of the offending pellets in each feed. Madam's Hanukkah and Cricket had grain and pellets.... they sucked every last little speck of grain from the pellets and made their way back around to the 'home' paddock in time for me coming back out of the shelter with some empty feed bins.

I wound up with two feed bins half full of pellets left out for them if they got peckish over night.

Honestly, it's a simple, straight forward bit of goat logic, 'if it's new, it's strange and probably won't be up to much so we'll leave it.'
Hence, yet another trip to Fiskins.. that's the third time this week!!!!!!

I tootled off to bed last night (read:- early this morning) and lay awake until daybreak when Kim got up. I haven't had any sleep so it will be interesting to see how the day pans out. To top it all off... it's sunny out there, a frost on the ground but not a cloud in the sky and I have much to do out there moving the electric fence and fixing joins and stuff.... I need a clear head and total focus.... at this point in the game, a buzzer should sound to say I won't pass the basic criteria for getting any of this done.

Why is it a body can lie there unable to sleep and shortly after giving up and getting up one starts to feel drowsy!
Drat!

Tonks had a good nights sleep, she was curled up next to me and Bria was fast asleep all night in her bed... apart from the odd scratch and a change of position.
At around 6am, she climbed up onto my bed and snuggled in next to Tonks.
When Kim got up, Pilot flew into the room and was curled up on the bed in a knot and asleep within seconds along with the other two. It was nice while it lasted... about 20 seconds I think.

Tonks got up and left and Bria and Pilot raced off in hot pursuit. You never know, there might be something happening that Tonks knows about and they don't want to be left out, so it was a mad dash of scrambling claws on carpet, neither of them wanting to be last out to the kitchen.

Oooh and then Bria started her choir practise hoping it would end in breakfast..... My goodness she knows where she should be in order to receive her food. "Back Bria......no, further than that.... further.... further" each command producing a quick circle and a shuffle backwards by Bria.
If she's not made to stay where she needs to be, she 'G.I Josephines' it all the way through the kitchen to the laundry door on her stomach.. thinking she's still 'down' so what's the problem?

Hey ho. another year under the belt.

Yakut

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds