Attention: Stu R - Akita dogs

More
14 years 8 months ago #18532 by hogiehorse
I notice you have a couple of Akita dogs. I see there is an Akita bitch due with puppies on MareStare (a USA website which has live cams on due to foal mares and other pregnant animals). Thought you might be interested to have a peak. (Careful, this can be addictive :D ) Here is the link for you and anybody else interested:

www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=moparakitas

Hogiehorse
Quit lifestyling in September 2005 after 20 years but still ardent fan of this forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #274739 by beedee
I dont seem to have the necessary grunt to connect... booo hooo

More
14 years 8 months ago #274756 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Attention: Stu R - Akita dogs
:) thanks for the thought huggiechook :)
I can't get it to work either though :(, so looks like beedee and i are the same

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #274791 by hogiehorse
That's a b..... ! I just clicked on the link I put in and it came up immediately - looks like one puppy born already - mum licking and pup feeding. Not sure what to suggest. It might be some setting on your computer blocking the site?

Hogiehorse
Quit lifestyling in September 2005 after 20 years but still ardent fan of this forum

More
14 years 8 months ago #274792 by Stu_R
:) its working now :) .. thanks so much :)
Mummy Akita is same colours as Miko who is the mother of Ki my female :)
lol and Ki when born was jet back like that puppy there ... she is now grey/black/white :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
14 years 8 months ago #274912 by Stu_R
:) Thanks Hogiehorse :)
lol i keep going back and watching :)
The Mother is very like Miko, Miko had 8 pups but 2 pups suffocated on day 2 of their lives
My longcoated male Kuma was the father and Miko the mother .... lol and i chose Ki, as she was the runt of the litter, but had and adventerous streak just like the little pup there with the white patch on its left shoulder.
The mother on that cam is a good mother lol even if she does have to keep putting the adventerous pup back lol
Thanks for posting the link for me :)

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds