Any landlords out there????

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #272564 by scooter
Replied by scooter on topic Any landlords out there????
Thanks everyone for your response, just returned from a weekend away to Wellington...very nice time away [^]

We have received notification of mediation second week June.

Fortunately the service address we got when she signed up is in our area...so she will be easily enough to track if the worse senario appears.
I don't think the place will be trashed, but i also didn't think rent would go into arrears!
She lives her life round lies and i believe she tells so many, that she doesn't know what's fact or fiction.[B)]

So hopefully, we will ride the time out till the mediation and if she continues to spout false promises we will file the tribunal for further action.

Totally over the little madam..what right has she got to use us like a bank and a charity!!!
What we have, is what we have worked hard for... which makes me even crosser with the b!tch....[:(!]

"My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #272791 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Any landlords out there????
I had a similar situation with a tenant, took her to tenancy court and got a judgement against her for around 4k for loss of rent and damage. It was then up to ME to serve her and try to collect the money. The bitch moved out of town and hasn't been found and therefore no money :(

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
15 years 1 week ago #273009 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Any landlords out there????
ditto, same boat, however the important thing is to follow through with court action, so that the debt is registered and future LL's when doing their credit checks will see there is a problem.

One former Tenant I insisted the brand name agent take to court quickly paid up when my newer manager told her we would be listing the debt with a credit agency. However the biggest tenant debt skip town completely and because the brand name manager didn't serve notice at the residence until after 60 days had expired, the TT refused to hear the matter.
Had they issued it within 60 days, the former residence is still classed as a legal address for service.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds