I might be quiet >

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #18309 by terralee
over the next few days cos" we have visitors arriving today from Aussie and we have not seen them since leaving there (Australia)in 1981:eek::eek::eek:
I am totally petrified ... they are/were super friends and we have lost touch/ found each other/ lost touch/ found each other over the last 29 years and we are finally getting it together again when they arrive here today:eek: ... hehehe Jen said ...what if we don't like each other like we use to [:0][:0][:0] I am scared we won't recognize each other:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I mean to say 28 1/2 years ago we were all early 20's with young kids [^]... now we are ....erm somewhat older[:I] with Grandkids older than when we last met[:0][}:)]:eek: and to top it off ...Jen is relatively famous having books published and holding clinics all over Aus, NZ and with some coming up in UK and Canada ... while I am still just .... me:o[:o)] Oh well ... won't be boring in the next few days I guess ... better go bake up a storm and get things ready for them now ... wish me luck ... will check in when I can[;)]
Mmmmmmmmm might put Jen's talent to use with my two young horses ...they need to be float trained[}:)][}:)] .. she can literally *talk* to horses :D
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
15 years 2 weeks ago #271693 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic I might be quiet >
Haha you'll all be fine! Drink lots wine!!

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #271696 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic I might be quiet >
Trust you MM ... I may fall off my zimmer frame if I drink too much[:0] will definitely have a few calming vinos' tho" ...oh oh what if she doesn't drink any more[:0][:0][:0]
Cheers

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #271707 by Westermans
Replied by Westermans on topic I might be quiet >
You will have a blast and after chatting to you about how you just click everytime you DO manage to trace eachother down after many years....you will have some good laughs about old times and you will not stop yakking for HOURS :)

Enjoy your company :)
BTW minni and Biddi are doing just great, they went bush and worried me when the bad weather hit but they found lots and lots of yummy lush grass and trees to eat and were just fine..i was getting worried though..as i do ;) Did trch through there to find them in the rain...lol....but i had to know they were ok....you would kill me if i lost them...lol...

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

• maggies mum
15 years 2 weeks ago #271750 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic I might be quiet >
Real friends just carry on where they left off.
If she doesn't drink it shouldn't matter, true friends would pick you up when you fell off yer zimmer frame! lol

• chooky
15 years 2 weeks ago #271757 by chooky
Replied by chooky on topic I might be quiet >
Have a great visit with your friends Leonie . I am sure it will go fine for you .
Good luck with the horses .

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #271762 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic I might be quiet >
terralee - you are so lucky to have found each other again - so rejoice!

I have two female friends I have searched everywhere for - one in the UK and one in Canada - and I can't find them. :(

Who's dumb idea was it for women to take their husband's name?
I'm assuming they have both married. I still think of them both regularly 28 - 30 years down the line. You were good friends once - you still will be!

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #271797 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic I might be quiet >
I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I bet you will all feel at ease and it will be like old times. Enjoy, life is short and so great when given the chane to re kindle old friendships and good times. We all do not keep in touch with friends the way we should. Its just life, its busy and we may often think about friends etc but life just has a way of moving on, normally way too fast.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #271858 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic I might be quiet >
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[:X][:X][:X][:X] Blardy amazing .............. if you lot want to know how to shed 30 years get in touch with friends from way back :D :D :D Tis AWESOME :D Not a lot of sleep ... well for me[:0] [:0][|)][|)][|)]..lazy so and so's are still in bed [|)][|)][|)] it's going to be a fantabulous few days[}:)]
CHEERS :D :D :D

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #271861 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic I might be quiet >
:) :) great to hear Leonie :) :)

LOL hope they have wet weather gear with them :) lol as we are picking Olives this weekend, so weather will b crap :( lol
:) oh yeah :), your on wrong side of the gorge to get the Olives effects lol.... should be a nice weekend over your side :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #272142 by sundaysbest
Replied by sundaysbest on topic I might be quiet >
Zimmers are meant to be fallen off... and by the way you are much younger than my mother... float training - sounds like some wine will be drunk for sure!! haha
Have fun!!
Sundays :)

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds