Mothers Day

More
13 years 1 month ago #18064 by kathken
Mothers Day was created by kathken
so, i don't have human children, but 7 fur babies.

awwww - i got a mothers day card from all my fur babies, with a different message written from each one (well hubby wrote it for them hehe).
soooo cute, hubby was teary when i was reading it out loud coz he knows how much i so love my animools.....(dont know what's got into him lately - he has become really sensitive in his old age - sweet though).

my favourite was from Cilla (our black sheep that we adopted from the farm next door a year ago), it said:
"fanx for adopting me - this is the bestest place i've ever lived at - i'm so happy"

[:I] :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reluctant Suburbanite Now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #268282 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Mothers Day
:D :D

Happy mothers' day to all 'mothers' out there - male, female, with human or non-human 'children' :D :D

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
13 years 1 month ago #268283 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Mothers Day
:) well its great Kath
:) and Ken is s good hubby for having help them all to write ... fur baby translations are not easy and take lots of understanding and paitence to get it right :) ... very very well done Ken :)
lol :) mine buy me a treat on fathers day ( yes even if i do have to take the order, go to supermarket it and get it, and pay for it) ... its the thought that counts :) :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #268287 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Mothers Day
Yep Happy Mother's Day one and all :D:D:D....
I got an amazing wooden pencil drawing of my two young horses Mo and Kazz ... Jody (youngest daughter) sent a photo to the artist and she draws it ...excellent likeness ...Looks exactly like Mo and Kazz and has captured their very souls[^] Jo then framed it in a beautiful big wooden (rimu)frame and it is beautiful .. I am spoilt[:X][:X][:X]
Isn't it GORGEOUS :D Just had to share :)

Eldest daughter in Aussie will be ringing later (well she better[;)]) she has 4 sons so is a real Mum[:0]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 month ago #268288 by kathken
Replied by kathken on topic Mothers Day

Stu_R;248128 wrote: mine buy me a treat on fathers day ( yes even if i do have to take the order, go to supermarket it and get it, and pay for it) ... its the thought that counts :) :)

hehe Stu....that's cute..... i can just picture it. :D

ps Stu - LOL - hubby is terry.......(ken was part of my maiden name). i just might start calling him Ken, you know....like "Kath and Kim".......Kath and Ken, or we can be Ken and Ken (Top Twins).

Terralee - that's is awesome - what awesome awesome drawings...i really like them, and what a nice idea.
(who is the artist - and i wonder what it costs.....i'd love some drawings of my two cats.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More
13 years 1 month ago #268312 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Mothers Day
What a lovely and thoughful man you have Kath. Can you even begin to imagine how many guys did that? LOL

Terralee - same to you with your lovely thoughtful daughter. Not a last minute "here you are Mum" but a thought out gift. No wonder you are feeling so spoilt.

I too am feeling spoilt with lovely presents from my daughters.

More
13 years 1 month ago #268332 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Mothers Day
Well I got a second brewing kit and this time all I need to make beer, from hubby and the fur family. Got phone calls from the overseas children and assurances that the card is in the mail, and a card from my son that lives locally. I phoned my mum and can't track down my MIL so I hope that means family members that live closer hace taken her oout for the day.

the first batch of beer is brewing.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 1 month ago #268677 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Mothers Day
hmmm i got a text asking me to phone him at about 9pm that night, a quick happy mothers day mum and then 1/2 an hour of whining about what a w*nker dad is and can i come back home [:(!] the bast part was when i got to say "i told you so" (again) and no you can't lol [;)]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 1 month ago #268680 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic Mothers Day
Funny how, when they think the grass is greener over the septic tank, they're not gonna get the sh*t that makes the grass greener there! :O

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 1 month ago #268700 by Westermans
Replied by Westermans on topic Mothers Day
Kathken that is a wonderful present to get....bless your hubby...;)
And Leonie that pic is just fantastic, you must be so proud ot have a daughter that knows exactly what you want :)
I had a lovely day at home just me and hubby watching movies ALL DAY, eldest teen was working all day so she wizzed off at 10am after only wizzing through the door at9.30am!! i got a lovely card and present from her in her run past...lol the youngest is taking me shopping thursday :) cant wait :)
BUT it was the best day i ahve had for AGES!!! NO TEENS anywhere to be seen until 6.45 that evening...in for dinner, showers and early to bed..well 9ish....lovely day...lol...i love my girls especially when they leave me alone :)

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

More
13 years 1 month ago #268728 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Mothers Day
:D Glad you had a nice day Westie:eek::eek::eek:........[:0][;)]

kathken I have PM'd you the email address of the lady who did the pic for Jody if you want one of you fur baby puddy tats done[^] Jody said she is very reasonable and the pic is even better in real life:rolleyes:[;)]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 month ago #268744 by kathken
Replied by kathken on topic Mothers Day
fanx Leonie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds