Credibility

More
15 years 1 month ago #267527 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Credibility
:) lol well would have gone good under just a grass hula skirt then :)
No wonder he was enchanted :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #267528 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Credibility
Being the country person I am and having me gummies all ways at the ready by the door ... rushed out to see my brother who had been admitted into hospital oneday :( ... half way there realised I had slipped on my poopy gummies [:0]... hubby would not turn around [:(!]so on arrival at the hospital I just took them off and visited my bro in my socks[:I]:o[:I]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
15 years 1 month ago #267531 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic Credibility
I won't tell you about the occasion in India where I had a dodgy stomach on a 6-hour bus trip and no toilets (it's not a vomiting story). Didn't stop the rickshaw drivers clustering around when we arrived at our destination... only they held their noses while touting for our trade...

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

More
15 years 1 month ago #267598 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Credibility
:D You are soooooooo not alone!

I went to school with no knickers on one day (accidently!) and this was a Catholic Primary School!

The older I get the closer these "incidents" seem to happen. Was just so glad when my twin sister visited recently from overseas and the relief felt that despite her high powered job, she was as forgetful as me. Yeah!

• maggies mum
15 years 1 month ago #267601 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Credibility
I've heard about those Catholic Girls!!!! ;D

More
15 years 1 month ago #267610 by Inger
Replied by Inger on topic Credibility
Ronney, its time for a holiday I think. Rarotonga is lovely this time of year and not expensive either. :)

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa. Registered Dexter cattle, Wiltshire sheep - black, white & pied.
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry. Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
A cat called Pusscat and still looking for another heading dog.

More
15 years 1 month ago #267613 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Credibility
:) Didi lol as a pupil of Palmerston North Boys High , um our favourite people were the girls from the Cathloic girls school in Carol st :)
Very friendly young ladies :) :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

• Toni - Northland
15 years 1 month ago #267619 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic Credibility
The girls from the Catholic school down the road from my school used to beat the bejeezes out of me after school on our way home, i.e untill the day my mother drove down the road, saw what was happening and got out and tore the bejeezeses out of them. They never did it again. Mum was a big woman too. :D :D :D :D

More
15 years 1 month ago #267639 by kathken
Replied by kathken on topic Credibility
well me: same as above.
i've worn two different shoes to work before, 1 black and 1 navy, same style shoe though......got dressed in the dark.

was at a pub once years ago, and came out of the loo, and everybody staring at me.....i came out of the men's loo!!!!! remember thinking it looked weird in there. haha.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reluctant Suburbanite Now

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds