The Battle of the Bulge!

More
14 years 1 month ago #322410 by kate
Replied by kate on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
TKP - do y ou find it easier at some times of the year than others? I have no idea what my weight is at the moment but using the 'waistband' test I still could do with losing about 5kg...

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #323260 by Snuggles
Replied by Snuggles on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
Reading these posts last week made me feel really guilty. Last year i went to the gym 3 times a week, modified my eating, cut down the alcohol and lost 10 kg. :D Most times when I lose things i never find them again but alas I have managed to find all of it again. :( It has taken about 9 months of enjoying my food, skipping the gym and generally doing very little exercise (apart from the weekends).

Sooo last week I rejoined the gym - up at 5.30 to catch the ferry (ugh) [:0]to town - weekly food dairy to analyse my eating habits assessed tomorrow - abs class this morning that nearly killed me - everyone else in the class could do amazing things with very little groaning!!

But it will be nice to fit my clothes again since I got rid of all my fat clothes last year.

Thanks for all the inspirations

More
14 years 1 week ago #325367 by ruralkeeper
Snuggles - how's the gym going??

More
14 years 6 days ago #325697 by Snuggles
Replied by Snuggles on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
painful - I'm doing an abs class on monday , a spin cycle class on tuesday, aerobic balster on wednesday, personal trainer every second thursday. So catch the 6.10 am ferry to town (Auckland ). painful , but it had to be working. Classes are hard work and painful but I'm sure its going to pay off. Plus I've cut down what I'm eating and thinking about less alcohol (does thinking about it help?)
Hows everyone else going?

More
13 years 8 months ago #339076 by The Kats Place
Right I'm back on the weight loss wagon, rejoined weight watchers yesturday and have regained half the weight I lost last year, bugga. I guess the new exercycle is going to get a work out and the poor old dog

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 8 months ago #339107 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
:) TKP you could always take your 3 blonde boys for walks to :)
Congrats on getting back on the wagon :) ... still don't think you need to though :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #339796 by The Kats Place
Yah! back on track - 700gm off today.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 8 months ago #339807 by Stu_R
:) good on ya TKP :) .. keep up the great work :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
13 years 8 months ago #339811 by kate
I wish I could lose a bit of weight but I just can't seem to do it in winter... :( :(

Web Goddess

More
13 years 8 months ago #339821 by Stu_R
:) why bother ... after all its the real person tha matters not the packaging of looks or the numbers of age

More
13 years 8 months ago #339838 by The Kats Place
Its not the package I'm worried about its the health and the knees and ankles wearing out, one knee reconstruction was enough thanks!
Kate once summer hits and you have that block to deal with setup and sort out you will soon loose any you have to spare - which in you case isn't much!

kats

More
13 years 8 months ago #339843 by kate
I hope so...last time we were there I could only just make it walking up the hill [:I] On a day like today it's so easy to sit by the fire - the most energetic thing I've done all day is play with the cats :D It's a year tomorrow that I had my knee operation so don't think I can use it as an excuse any more...

Web Goddess

More
13 years 7 months ago #343154 by igor
Replied by igor on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
A few years ago I lost five kilos simply by reducing the amount of sugar in my coffee but I think most of it has found me again as I am now back over 70kg in the evening.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds