The Battle of the Bulge!

More
14 years 10 months ago #280124 by kate
Replied by kate on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
I have lost 5kg since I got back to NZ and tried on my gorgeous skirt which is very slimline and it fitted...another 2-3kg and I'll be done :D :D

MM, you had a bad week and lost weight then a good week and gained weight....doesn't sound right to me [}:)]

Well done HD, keep up the good work :D

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #280126 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
Well thats me arse over tit eh??? :D:D:D

More
14 years 10 months ago #281715 by The Kats Place
well after the last two bumper weeks of 900 then 1.6 loss I was very disappointed with my 300 loss this week. I knew last weeks biggy was going to come back and bite me[:I](on the bum)

Actually I was happy with any loss this week as I've been poorly and haven't done much exercise at all, I would have been happy just not to have gained:(

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 10 months ago #281734 by hilldweller
Well done TKP :)

Another kilo here this week, which is probably a bit quick really as I've only a few more to lose. Gonna eat more next week :) Would love a bagel actually but I don't know if there's anywhere down here that does proper ones :( Supermarket has packaged ones but they just looked like donut-shaped bread rolls.

How are things with you MM?

hilldweller

More
14 years 10 months ago #281866 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
:) well done TKP :)
am really proud of you :) you have done an amazzing job since you started :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #281867 by Stu_R
:) good on you to HD :) your also doing fantastic :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
14 years 10 months ago #281879 by The Kats Place
Your'e going good HD. I wish I had you get up and go to do the exercise. I'm only walking so far and I ned to step that up a bit. Every now and then you need to break out and have a treat or you would go nuts! enjoy your bagel.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 10 months ago #281880 by The Kats Place
Did ya go last night MM? or are you still poorly?

kats

More
14 years 10 months ago #282027 by Scouse Girl
MM is in hospital...suppected Gallstones...she is doing fine.

Ye know what I mean?...no!

More
14 years 10 months ago #282056 by hilldweller

The Kats Place;263151 wrote: Your'e going good HD. I wish I had you get up and go to do the exercise. I'm only walking so far and I ned to step that up a bit. Every now and then you need to break out and have a treat or you would go nuts! enjoy your bagel.

Thanks TKP :) I find exercise gets easier the more I do. Just build up gradually, don't overdo it, and pick stuff you actually enjoy doing. As the only non-runner in the family, it took me years to realise there's absolutely no point in me trying to run, for example. Have always hated it and always will.

hilldweller

More
14 years 10 months ago #283506 by The Kats Place
this weeks results are in and another 700grams gone :D

I don't know how with very little exercise, but I have been good about the food. Just imagine what I could do if I was managing to get some exercise in - if it ever stops raining.

kats

More
14 years 10 months ago #283563 by hilldweller
Well done you. Another 600g here - like you not the best exercise week due to the weather :( One more week and my bodyfat % might just possibly be back down where it's supposed to be.

hilldweller

More
14 years 10 months ago #283565 by Stu_R
:) wow :) well done girls :) bloody good effort :) and proud of you both :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #283579 by hilldweller
I'm waiting for a slimline MM to waltz back in here and blitz us all with the results of her hospital diet. Better give her a few more days to recover first though.

hilldweller

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #283726 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
Haha :D I didn't get to the final group meeting last night, so I still have no idea what I weigh yet. At the weekend I'll get BD to take me to the shops to buy some scales then it's self weigh-ins from now on.
There are other WW groups in Hamilton but this one was so convenient, ah well c'est la vie!

Well done to you 'losers' :D:D:D

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds