The Battle of the Bulge!

More
14 years 10 months ago #279958 by The Kats Place
I keep thinking the scales were broken! I'll have to be really good this week just in case. I've almost lost 10% of my body weight, my goal was to loose 10kg before going on holiday and thats not for another month so am right on track.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #279961 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
I doubt the scales were broken, they would check them every time before all weigh ins.

Have ya still got both legs?? One may have dropped off!! :D:D:D

More
14 years 10 months ago #279989 by simon@sue
Replied by simon@sue on topic The Battle of the Bulge!

maggies mum;261078 wrote: I doubt the scales were broken, they would check them every time before all weigh ins.

Have ya still got both legs?? One may have dropped off!! :D:D:D

you accusing TKP of getting legless???

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
14 years 10 months ago #279991 by kate
Replied by kate on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
Well, she does make her own spirits...

Web Goddess

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #279993 by maggies mum
And damned good they are too....especially the gin hic*# :D

More
14 years 10 months ago #279994 by The Kats Place
I think its been NOT drinking them this last week that has made the diffeence. Hubby has been working really long hours and I don't have a drink in the evenings when on my own (who would put me to bed? - just joking)

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 10 months ago #279997 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic The Battle of the Bulge!
:) very very well done TKP :)
Very Impressed here :) ... good on ya girl :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #280099 by maggies mum
Gutted!! Put on 200gms! :( That's what happen when you stick to the plan and do more exercise! It happens apparently!

And to top it all our leader leaves in 2 weeks and our group closes, the nearest group will be in the middle of town or right on the other side! So both those are out I'm not going that far at night on me own! :(

But talking to BD on the way home after weigh in and Wednesday will now be swimming night! ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #280101 by The Kats Place
do you want to come with me, they have a wednesday morning meeting at the same place I could change to, leader is nice enough. Its in TA.

kats

More
14 years 10 months ago #280103 by The Kats Place
bugger the gain, fluid retention and muscle soreness (or fluid in the sore muscle or some such technical thing). Bum

kats

More
14 years 10 months ago #280104 by hilldweller
Well done TKP :) Bummer about your group closing MM - maybe you could start your own one locally?

It appears last week's gain was wrong :) In fact all scales showing gains should by definition be deemed wrong[;)]. Did a proper weigh at the gym and I'm down 1.7kg in two weeks, body fat is down, muscle still there, so I'm happy :) Not following any branded programme MM, but trying to gain muscle and lose weight together so lots of protein, fruit and veges, bread only at breakfast and just a small meal at night with no snacking afterwards. Happily, today I can say that it seems to be working :)

hilldweller

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #280116 by maggies mum
As long as it works HD :D Well done.

To start my own group I would have to reached goal I think!

Tried on my size 18 jeans today, when I started they were just over my hips, today the waistband just about touched, so perhaps the weight hasn't shown this week but the inches are coming off!

And I can't feel some muscle tone coming back, well I assume it's muscle tone as I bloody ache! lol

More
14 years 10 months ago #280120 by The Kats Place
Well done HD, I think you need to do same scales, same time of day, in the same clothes everytime for it to be acurate. MM where you wearing something different? mor clothes cause of the cold maybe? Same shoes?

kats

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #280121 by maggies mum
Nah nothing different unfortunately...just an extra 200 grms!! Only half a pound really but a bugger all the same!

• maggies mum
14 years 10 months ago #280122 by maggies mum
Back to being naughty lol

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds