I love IRD

More
13 years 2 months ago #17907 by devan
I love IRD was created by devan
Guess what!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to phone ird cos they started paying me for having my boy again (after i had already cancelled it) anyway the girl on the phone sorted that out for me and told me that i owed them $560 (bugger). then she said i notice you haven't filed a personal tax return since 2005 whys that? I said well its just a bit all too hard really and i dont know what to do, she says would you like to do it now? Ok i says..... so off we go through all the questions etc and the only year that was tricky is 2005 which is when hubby and i were still together and i am liable for part of the income on the rental. So she says i'll make an appointment for you to go and see someone and they will work through that with you, but i have finalised all your other years and reversed all the penalties! Yay i say thank god thats dealt with, i've been hiding my head in the sand and avoiding the whole thing! oh yes she says..... you will be getting a $2600 refund!
Oh my god, i was happy just knowing that it was all done, so there ya go not everyone at IRD are pratts and this chick was awesome

So a big ups to IRD until next year :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #265897 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic I love IRD
Hey, that's great. Hope the 2005 share doesn't cut your refund down too much.

I had reason to phone IRD three times in one day lately. I must say they have a fantastic phone service.

They tell you that an operator won't be available for x number of minutes & that you can hold or leave your phone number and they'll phone you back between x minutes & y minutes. I went for the latter each time and they rang back in even less time than they said.

Damned good, I say. (Telecom should take a leaf out of their book!)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
13 years 2 months ago #265980 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic I love IRD
what was her name so we call all ask for her when we call!LOL

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 2 months ago #266069 by devan
Replied by devan on topic I love IRD
:D Her name was Laura (aka godsend)

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds