Back on Track Products

More
13 years 2 months ago #17791 by oskatd
I have a back support from them that has been just fantastic, and have been looking at the horse stuff. Just wondered if anyone else has used it on their naggies, and how they have found it.....
Cheers[;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #264412 by sundaysbest
Replied by sundaysbest on topic Back on Track Products
My friend has a rug from them, and I'm not sure if it's that, or that hard work has paid off, but they have upped a level in SJ and are creaming it completely - she's a believer!!
Sundays

More
13 years 2 months ago #264413 by sundaysbest
Replied by sundaysbest on topic Back on Track Products
Do you think the products are like BIO MAGS for humans - ??? As they seem to work well, so I've heard...
Sundays

More
13 years 2 months ago #264435 by GloPony
Replied by GloPony on topic Back on Track Products
Do a search for Back On Track & BOT on http://www.nzhorses.co.nz/Noticeboard/HorseTalk.cfm & you'll find HEAPS of feedback from happy customers.

More
13 years 2 months ago #264525 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Back on Track Products
Cheers Glopony. Sundays, I have a back brace thingy and I have to say it absolutely rocks. Gave me pain free days after having a very sore back indeed. I still wear it most days and when riding. I looked at the covers - they are pretty expensive, but could be well worth it.... Does your friend leave it on the whole time?

PS, think Biomag is different - is to do with magnetic fields....

More
13 years 2 months ago #264573 by NZ Appaloosas
I've been tempted to check them out for myself and hubby...but leery of "high" prices and not knowing anyone who had actually used them, I've held off from checking them out farther. Think I'll have to go have a look-see now. Thanks oskatd.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 2 months ago #264669 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Back on Track Products
Yes, expensive, but if they work as well for you as they have for me, they'll be worth every cent.

More
13 years 1 month ago #265543 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic Back on Track Products
I have a full set of leg wraps & used them every night for a season on my SJ Clydie Cross Gisborne bred who has had huge windgalls since he was three. The windgalls never went down but the puffiness in the joints went. Hard to know if he would have been the same with regular wraps.

He now only wears them when yarded at shows as it it just too much work at home to do them every night.

His windgalls are a lost cause, I think. Once the sacs have stretched to that size for that long you couldn't really expect them to shrink again!

I have heard good reports from some horse people & also that the human wrist & elbow ones are good.

Haven't heard anything negative.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

More
13 years 1 month ago #265556 by NZ Appaloosas
It's the wrist ones that I'm particularly interested in, for my own use. But they don't seem to have something that covers the wrist/knuckles area :( I have tendon problems similar to, but not carpal tunnel.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds