Prime TV on Free view

More
14 years 11 months ago #17780 by Louimay
For those who want Prime on Freeview[;)]

www.gopetition.com/petitions/prime-tv-on-freeview.html

We changed recently from Sky to Freeview and even though I pretended I didn't like the show to my petrol head partner, I am missing Top Gear:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #264101 by tonic
Replied by tonic on topic Prime TV on Free view
yes, i miss prime..... and top gear....

More
14 years 11 months ago #264134 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Prime TV on Free view
i don't have freeview .. just Sky basic channels 1,2,3 and prime for $18.00 a month ... as reception here was piss poor ( read stuffed aerial) was cheapest option
:) and i still see Top Gear :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
14 years 11 months ago #264154 by 3 horses
Replied by 3 horses on topic Prime TV on Free view
We have free view and we got prime with a one off payment to sky to access it.

More
14 years 11 months ago #264173 by bayrose1
Replied by bayrose1 on topic Prime TV on Free view
Thanks for that louimay. i would consider getting freeveiw if they introduce prime into it.

More
14 years 11 months ago #264174 by cowmad
Replied by cowmad on topic Prime TV on Free view
top gear finished now anyway....:(

More
14 years 11 months ago #264359 by NancyF
Replied by NancyF on topic Prime TV on Free view
I don't have Freeview.. just nomal TV and I have Prime... so if you are on Freeview does that start to limit what you can and can't have???? that might change how I feel about that... I quite like things on Prime.. what else can't you get????

More
14 years 11 months ago #264369 by arnie.m
Replied by arnie.m on topic Prime TV on Free view
Just Prime Nancy, besides in a couple of years "normal" tv will be no longer and we will have to have either Sky or Freeview.[:(!]

arnie
88 Valley
Nelson

More
14 years 11 months ago #264372 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Prime TV on Free view
NancyF .... thats why i got sky but just the basic TV1,2,3 and prime. (18.00 a month).. they don't advertise you can get just that though .. they want to sell you the sports or movie packages.
My parents went over to sky after some sort of promo for older people in Palmerston North area ... when mother inquired that after the promo could they just get TV1,2,3 and prime .. Sky ummmed and ahhhhd ... she said .. " well its what my son has got, and thats all we need" .. after a few mins of "yes but's" they agreed it was an option , and stated they just didn't advertise that will do only that package

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
14 years 11 months ago #264570 by NancyF
Replied by NancyF on topic Prime TV on Free view
i really refuse to pay for tv and so even paying for a freeview decoder will get me angry...

When the only man made structure we can see from our place is the huge transmitter station on Wharite peak (Manawatu) and we get great reception it seems silly to change..... so until we really really really have to go to Freeview we will resist... We get TV1,2,3,4,Prime and Maori TV so we are pretty well covered at the moment... don't have time to indulge in Sky movies etc so we'll give that a big miss...

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds