Gemini Kiwi??

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #17776 by eelcat
Gemini Kiwi?? was created by eelcat
Anybody seen or heard from her lately? Are you there and just lurking? Bit worried.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264018 by Westermans
Replied by Westermans on topic Gemini Kiwi??
its the kids holidays, she may have gone into hiding...from the kids that is ;) i will check facebook and see if she is hiding there ;)

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264032 by sandramiro
Replied by sandramiro on topic Gemini Kiwi??
GK's computer crashed a while back and they were having trouble getting bits for it and she has also been unwell for a while.I know it takes up all of her energy to look after herself,OH and her family of Angoras.I am sure she will be back once the computer is running properly again and she is feeling better :) :)

Sandra

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264065 by Westermans
she is alive and well, i am happy to report :0

www.westermans.co.nz

• chooky
15 years 4 weeks ago #264068 by chooky
Replied by chooky on topic Gemini Kiwi??
Thanks for that Westie [^] :) What about Celtic Kiwi - she has been AWOL too .

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264081 by Westermans
i really need to read the whole thing dont i...i am talking about celtic kiwi not gemini kiwi.....sorry eelcat...forgot to put my reading specks on....lol...getting old and everything is wearing out fast! ;)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264083 by Celtic_Kiwi
Replied by Celtic_Kiwi on topic Gemini Kiwi??
Did you mean me?

I am well, but haven't been around. I have been thinking of you Eelcat and your yummies.

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264102 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Gemini Kiwi??
I'm glad someone asked, because I've been trying to reach her for ages (don't know why I didn't think of asking here... duh!!!). Didn't know about the computer probs, and I wondered if my emails were getting through.

Cheers
Andrea

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264152 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Gemini Kiwi??

Celtic_Kiwi;243502 wrote: Did you mean me?

I am well, but haven't been around. I have been thinking of you Eelcat and your yummies.

All sorts of new ones too!

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #264153 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Gemini Kiwi??

sandramiro;243449 wrote: GK's computer crashed a while back and they were having trouble getting bits for it and she has also been unwell for a while.I know it takes up all of her energy to look after herself,OH and her family of Angoras.I am sure she will be back once the computer is running properly again and she is feeling better :) :)

Sandra

Thanks Sandra. I might pop in and see her one day when I'm going past.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds